Chapter 3

Stepping  back  to see  who  it  was , i  was  like OMG . It  was  colin  the bad boy.

"Uhm,.... sorry  for  this." I said not  sure  of what i'm saying .

"Hahahah  kay  no worry  babe  just another  time  don't play your  fuckin' games while you're walking." He said smiling. He  really  like smiling  while  replying  in  serious  things. 

His smile kills me softly because of his right  dimple ... ooh  did  i  say  that ..... stupid  subconscious.

"Ba....  what the  hell is that " i  said in a shaky voice.

"Aah.... i forgot  that  you're a good  girl, anyway bye  cya next " he said touching on  my  shoulders.

"Kay cya" i  said  calmly . I headed to  my  car. What  does  that idiot mean  by  babe does  he  even think that  he is  a  drug  dealer? Or if  he  know  that  my dad  is  an  fbi agent  would  he  dare  even  talk to me like that ??

All my  thoughts well  stopped  by  my  phone's vibration. It  was  a message  from  dad.

Dad : hey swilly hope you're doing well . I'm gonna  be  late for  home  but        mom is there. love you my girl take  care.

Me : yeah  dad love you  too and i miss  you.

It was  gonna  be  like  the  1 day and a half  without  seeing  my  dad  cause  of  his  work. But  thanks  God, mom  is  always there .

I started my drive as i turned on the radio to fight thoughts of that  asshole. The  drive  was  cool  as  i  wished . I didn't  know  when  i even parked . But now  i'm in the  house .

"Hey mom , i'm home " i said  loudly so she can hear me.

"Ooh , hey  honey i'm over  here in the  kitchen" she replied as i  moved towards the  kitchen .

"How're doing  girl " she  said  really  concerned.  I told  her  that i'm kinda tired . And i' m gonna  have a shower to  relax  . And she  told  me  that  tomorrow there'll be a new maid called kannie. And  i  nodded a no worry.

"Kay swilly, you'll see her after school and  any  problem please  call . Right ?!" She  said  and  i  replied  with a 'yh' as i  headed upstairs to  my  room. I'm such a lazy girl on stairs i wish there would be  an elevator in our 4 floor house. But for  god's sake i reach the room.

I took  a  relaxing  shower of 30  minutes  which  was  cool. And  i  walk out  after  finishing  warming up my  self. I wore my pinky  sweet  pants and  a  bra.

Tomorrow we'll  be  going in music room and  every  one  has  to  perform , so  i  took  my  laptop and sang  my  fav song ( underdog by alicia keys ).

I  wish  colin the  bad  boy  must be there so that i can hear  his voice . Ooh  geez  i can't wait for  tomorrow. After  all  that  stupid thoughts i slept .