chapter 7

Nora's pov

Ooh  gosh what  the  hell !? It's 04'30. Today  it's friday  the  day i really  like . But i wondererd when colin left . I'm just  so  sleepy that  i can't even here  someone i was laying on have left? Just  idiot and sleepy  head. fu**k. I  immediately took  my phone and  there was 1 message it was from colin.

Colin: Hi sleepy beauty girl , i've left home cya, morning.

After reading it i laughed and i decided not to sleep again cause i can wake up at 12'00. I'm just so  sleepy me too i know  that.

Then i decided  to take a long hot shower of 30 minutes thinking  many stupid and normal thing. I did  all  my  morning routine  and today i'm wearing...skinny ripped jeans with a white floral crop top.

As  i was  just  looking  my  self  in the mirror i  heard  a knock  on my  door.it's cassie  cause  mom  and  dad  are not  home .

"Morning swetty , I'm coming to do your bed" cassie  said  with her  pretty smile.

"Morning cassie, geez  no need to  do  it  that's my  work " i  said  with  a  smile.

After few  minutes  collecting every thing i'll  need  i went  downstairs.

My  nose  was  greated by  the  smell  of  becon . Ohhh  WOW how  does  she  know  that i  like  it  ? I'm really  likin'  her  mooooreee.

WOW how  do  you  know  i  like  becon? I asked  her  in a suprised high_tone.

Hahahhaa your  mom  just  told  me  what  you  like . She  said  happily as  i hugged  her . She's  not  just  a  maid  now  i'm taking her  as  my sister.

After  all  that  i ate  my  becon happily and  it  was  time  to  go  to  school. I just  took  my  keys  and  drive  off school .

~ At school ~

I locked  my car  and  as  i was  ready  to  turn  i was  greated by a smiky  face of.... colin. Wtf!!

Ooh  colin! Morning .

"Aaah  morning   sleepy girl how 're u doin' ? " He  said laughing more than i thought it to be.

"Aww  man i was  so  tired  that's why i slept like  a  baby". Liar! I'm always a sleepy head.

'"Hhhh  sure!? By the  way  let's  enter  time is  rushin' " colin  said  with a  smile  on his  face.

Yh  mann  let's  get  in . We entered the school our  lockers are not  too close.

"Cya next let me  go  to  my  locker" he  said  as  i nodded a 'yh' . I started picking some  books  in  my  locker i heard  colin  comin' back.

"What now? " i said  closing my  arms like  a little baby. He  gave me  his  hands  saying 'friends? ' hhhaha  sure  yahh  friends  i said  as  he  headed back  to  his  locker .

All  the  morning classes has gone  smoothly well ..  and now it's lunch time i sat to my usual tabke  with  my two  crazy best friends . We're chattin' on some  stuffs about our school . But we was  interrupted by the school's  bad  boy (colin and his best friends).wth?! What are they doing ???

"Hi beautiful girls, can we  join you." Dan said  .

"Oo..f course  you  can and  you've already sat" michou  said  laughing. We  chatted  but  all  the  cafeteria  eyes  was  on us . It was  a suprise to see the  school  bad boys  with the school's good  girls.as we're chatting about  songs someone  interrupted again wtf!!?

"Hei  babe how're you doing." Nick , michou's boyfriend came  kissing  her  and  me  and  illa  were  all  like 'shit damn it'.  Michou and  her  boyfriend continued  doing their f**kin' shits  as we chatted .

"By the  way  guys,i've an idea" dan said .

We  all replied in a concerned tone "which".

"May be  we can have  a  sleepover at  my  house tonight , how does it sounds?"dan said  and  my  mouth was  hang open hh .

"Yeah  that's gonna be  cool" ooh  shit  michou  said  that  she  loves  everything related to  going out  i feel  sorry  for  nick hahha.

Finally the sleep over was accepted by all of  us at 18'00. After  lunch we all  headed to our afternoon classes.

~ Music class ~

Music  was  my afternoon class and it  was  really  cool . I was  sitting with illa and the  disturbing colin behind us.putf!!!

"Ooky  guyz  let's stop here  but  i've a work  for  you to do  in pairs . It's a perfomance to be  presented in next 2 week ." Miss emma said checking her  papers.

"Yeah mam." he whole  class said .

She  started  reading the pairs. Nandy and Cameron, michou and prince,illa and nick, .............., nora and .... colin . . What  the  hell ? Why always he?? Damn it!!!

*****
Heyyy  again hope  you're continue enjoying the story. Please continue supporting by:
                          voting
                          Commenting
                          Sharing n'
                          Following

×××laura×××