Rejection Scenarios

This is going to be a tough one to explain. There are three possible ways this scenario could go.

FIRST SCENARIO (OC SPECIAL)
So basically what happened is your OC was crushing on another member of the MCYT (that isn't the crush in the scenario), with their best friend being the crush.
The OC was also living with the crush, until he tells them that he started dating someone, and he starts hanging more with his new girlfriend (which, depending on the person, may either be their real girlfriend or possibly one of my OCs. Depends.).
The OC, being upset, decides to travel to (crush)'s house for some comfort, and the scenario continues from there.

SECOND SCENARIO (OC AND DESTINY/TEDDY, BUT YOU TWO DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER)
You recently became the girlfriend of (crush), and are now aiming to try and gain the trust and become friends with Destiny/Teddy, his roommate.
Unfortunately, your new roomie appears to be more standoffish than (crush) had told you, as she usually retreats to her room when you or (crush) are in the room being all cute and cuddling. Neither of you know that this is because she was crushing on (crush) before you had come along, and she was heartbroken.
One day, (crush) is searching the house in a panicked frenzy, and exclaims that he can't find Destiny/Teddy when you ask him. You know she was like a little sister to him, and knew how protective he was of her, so you agreed to help find her.
Little did you two know, she had other plans, and was desperately travelling to her best friend's house in need of assistance.

THIRD SCENARIO (OC AND DESTINY/TEDDY, AND YOU TWO ARE BEST FRIENDS)
NOTE: This can work any way around. I'll put Person A/B, and you can decide which one your OC will be.
Person A was currently chilling at their house along with (Person B's crush), their roommate, and (Person A's crush), their boyfriend. There's a knock at the door, and Person A answers only to be greeted by Person B, who is crying silently. When A asks what the problem is B immediately breaks down and tells them, leading A to bring the sobbing B inside so they can explain in further detail.

Yeah, this took a long time to write—