Mermaid Life Scenarios

I get my inspiration from the weirdest sources sometimes. This literally exists now only because I'm currently playing the Sims 4 and I have the Island Living pack.

So here you go, have some mermaid scenarios. But first I need to let you know what kinds of tails you can have and things like that.

 But first I need to let you know what kinds of tails you can have and things like that

These six flukes are probably the best ones to choose from. There aren't any specific rules for having one of these flukes, though the Odyssey one is the rarest.

 There aren't any specific rules for having one of these flukes, though the Odyssey one is the rarest

These are examples of some fins! Because surely you'll want more than just a plain old boring tail.

As for the colours, they could be the following:
1) One plain solid colour.
2) Two colours, whether they be in a pattern (stripes, checkered, whatever, just not spots) or fade into each other.
3) A triad of colours, can be in a stripe pattern or a fade.
4) A rainbow fade. Yes, there is something like this in Sims 4 and I love it.
5) Something like the picture below (pick three colours, note that the first colour replaces the white stripes, second is the background colour and third is the fins)

6) Any mix of options 1, 2 or 3 or 4 but with luminescent spots (like below, first one female, second one male). Spots will look either silver, gold, baby-blue or purple depending on what your tail colour is. (I can help with this if needed.)

)

As for the "bra" kind of things for the girls, you can either have a pattern of scales or a bra

As for the "bra" kind of things for the girls, you can either have a pattern of scales or a bra. Who really cares.

Now, as you look at the list below, you might be confused with the stripes. If I say "with *colour* stripes, it means the stripes are jagged vertical stripes that don't connect with each other. If I say "*colour 1* and *colour 2* stripes" then they are normal stripes.

MERMAIDS!!
Dream: Kailua fluke with dorsal and side fins, lime green with silver spots.
George: Anthias fluke with pelvic fins, baby blue with denim-blue stripes.
Sapnap: Renee fluke with dorsal fins, sunset-orange fading to black with silver spots.
Wilbur: Manini fluke with no fins, plain golden-yellow colour.
Tommy: Kailua fluke with pectoral fins, soft-red with white stripes.
Tubbo: Pualani fluke with no fins, forest-green with silver spots.
Fundy: Renee fluke with anal fins, dark-orange with chestnut-brown and white stripes.
Niki: Pualani fluke with side fins, black with dark-grey stripes.
Eret: Manini fluke with dorsal and pelvic fins, purple, blue and pink stripes.
BBH: Anthias fluke with side fins, black with red spots.
Techno: Renee fluke with dorsal and side fins, hot-pink with gold spots.
JSchlatt: Manini fluke with no fins, plain black colour.
Quackity: Pualani fluke with pectoral fins, cobalt-blue with black stripes.
Destiny: Odyssey fluke with dorsal and side fins, mint-green fading to jade-green with gold spots.
Teddy: Odyssey fluke with pelvic fins, lavender fading to lilac.

Alright, that only took me 45 goddamn minutes to suss out and type! Time to do some scenarios.

SCENARIO ONE (Modern era, you can transform in and out of your form)
Living life as a secret mermaid was hard, man. Ever since your parents discovered you were a mermaid they had to keep you out of sight from the public out of fear that your secret would come out. They had you homeschooled and looked after by a friend of theirs, who was a tutor and ironically also a mermaid (unbeknownst to your parents). One day, specifically your 18th birthday, your tutor had a specific plan for you. One that would excite you and make you want to go with this plan for sure. But for now, you anxiously wait for him to arrive in your room, hoping he had remembered your birthday. What do you do while you wait?

SCENARIO TWO (Modern scenario #2, same as the first)
It was just another day at the Mermaidian University, and you had been attending for about five months now. Somehow, you had made quite a substantial amount of friends. Sure, it was kinda weird that out of all your friends only one was a girl, but nonetheless it was pretty cool. For now, you were heading over to the swimming lesson you all had together despite being an hour early. Chills had been going down your back all morning, but you had no idea why other than the fact that it was rather cold. As you neared the pool, however, you could hear the faint sound of someone singing in a rather warped fashion. How do you react?

SCENARIO THREE (Medieval scenario, you are always a mermaid)
It was a war like no other. Your kingdom, run by the mermaids of the Atlantic clan, was under attack by sea creatures unlike anything they had ever seen. As a loyal guard to the kingdom, you were more than ready to fight for everyone's lives. But what about (crush)? He kept on following you around and fussing about the war and keeping you safe at all costs. How do you react?