200 Reads Special

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 200 READS GUYS AND FOR THE SUPPORT THANK YOU SO MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!..

For today's Special!!...

'TAKING CARE OF YOU BEING HORNY' Author-Chan:👉🏻👉🏻(UwU)

I feel like i'm not in control of what i'm thinking right now..

I'm kinda being guilty..Sh*t..

I wanted to see how misculared my males classmates are..How big their de—..WHAT THE?!!

"Yo,(Y/n) you all right?"Kirishima asked.

We were in the beach actually Mina planned all of this for the weekends because we have been exhausted from school..So we all ended up agreed to her plan..

Some of the guys were wearing shirt and some of them were shirtless..Well it's sh*t..

And of course us girls were wearing T-shirts and pants..

"Yeah i'm fine how's the water?"I asked.

"It's cold but you'll get used to it when you swim so come on!"He said.

This is f*cking sh*t..Kirishima is shirtless and his a-abs..sh*t..

"(Y/n)?..Are you really all right you got flustered all of a sudden..Do you perhaps have a fever?"He asked and put his hand on my forehead.

"I-I think..I got hitted by quirk earlier.."I said.

"A quirk?!..I'll get bakubro!"

"Kiri—"

It was too late he called him..

KATSUKI'S POV

"SHUT UP ICYHOT THIS CONVERSATION IS BETWEEN ME AND DAMN DEKU!!"I shouted.

"BAKUBRO!!"

"What is it shitty hair?!"I said.

"It's a-about (Y-Y/n).."He said while catching his breath.

"What the f*ck is with her?"I asked.

"I think she's in fever but she told me she think she got hitted by a quirk..So I ran fast to find you.."He said.

"Let's t-take her to the n-nearest clinic!"Deku said.

"A good idea..Can you tell this to the others so they wouldn't be worried for the four of us?"Icyhot asked shitty hair.

"Yeah sure.."Shitty hair said and leave.

"I'M THE ONLY ONE TAKING HER!!"I shouted and started walking.

"Kacchan!..Wait up!"Deku said.

Why all of a sudden she got hitted by a quirk?..Did she get into a fight or something?...This is sh*t i'm not gonna look after her like i'm gonna act all up as her mom.. Tsk..

BACK TO YOUR POV

Ugh!..I can't stop my brain from thinking dirty!!!

I wished I didn't fight back to that man..Myabe he's the one hitted me by his quirk..I think his quirk might be like a horny one?..Or a heat?..

"Oi,(Y/n)."

(O__O)

"Katsuki! Shoto-Kun! Izuku-Kun!"I exclaimed.

"Shitty hair said you've got fever but you told him you got hitted by a quirk.."Katsuki said.

"Well yeah..My mind is taking all up of my innocent.."I said.