Chapter 23

SHOTO'S POV

"Mmgh.."

It was already morning and time to prepare for school.

I crawl out of bed,went to the bathroom wore my school uniform and headed to the kitchen.

"Oh!..Good morning Shoto!"My sis greeted.

"Morning sis."I greeted back.

*BBAAANNNNGGGGG*

"Sorry for that he's training again."My sis said and I nod.

"I just need to eat my breakfast and then i'll head out to school."I said and sat down.

"I cooked bacon and eggs with some toast."She said and I started to eat.

"I visited mom yesterday and she was happy that you've won."She said.

"It's only 2nd place."I said.

"Yet,you still won."She said with a smile.

"Yeah,whatever.."I said

"I'm heading now."I said.

"Take care!"She said.

As I was walking down the street and waiting for the bus to arrive..

I can't stop thinking of my fight yesterday with Bakugo..He seem so desperate to have her..

~FLASHBACK~

"COME ON HALF 'N HALF BRING IT ALL OUT TO ME!..USE YOUR LEFT QUIRK TO DEFEAT ME! LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO THAT DAMN DEKU!!"Bakugo shouted.

"I can't see why (Y/n) befriend with you.."I said.

"WHAT?!..NOW YOU'RE BRAGGING ABOUT (Y/N) IN TO THIS CONVERSATION TO MAKE AN EXCUSE?!..TCH."He said.

"You're strong and capabale of your quirk,yet you have no manners like what Midoriya,I and the others have."I said.

"TCH!..SHUT UP!"He said.

"Yet I really can't understand why the both of you get along."I said.

"WE'RE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AFTER ALL."He said.

"Stop shouting.."I said.

"DONT GIVE ORDERS!..AND I CAN'T UDERSTAND WHY (Y/N) IS BEFRIENDING SOMEONE WHO'S COLD TO MUCH THAT HE COULD FREEZE SOMEONE IMMEDEATLY!"He said.

"She was nice to me and i'll be nice to her..Unlike you she's being nice to you but you choose to be jerk."I said.

"A JERK?!..TCH!..DONT MAKE ME LAUGH AT IT!..JUST LOOK AT YOU SHE'S BEING TALKATIVE AND CHEERFUL AND YOU..YOU'RE JUST TO COLD FOR HER!"He shouted.

"I'm going to beat you and Midoriya for our bet."I said.

"BEAT YA SAY?!..YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE ME OUT OF THE BOUNDS AND I'M STILL STANDING HERE IN FRONT OF YOU!"He shouted.

"I'll make her mine.."I said.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!"He shouted and started attacking me.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Shoto-Kun!"

"(Y/n).."

"Let's walk to the classroom together,okay?"She said and I nod.

"I don't see bad anything at all.."I said and we starting to walk.

"By the way!..Congratulation for winning yesterday!"She said with a smile.

"That was nothing..2nd place is nothing to me."I said.