Caught

Deku P.O.V
Getting back from the store with the things we needed for the dorms. I already was then thinking about me knowing my boyfriend was cheating on me. Just knowing that Todorki was cheating on me with that son of a bitch slutty Momo. Yes I did know because Todoroki stayed the night at my apartment 3 1/2 months ago while knowing who my father was.
Flashback still Deku's POV
Mum was at her night shift and I was sleeping in the living room on the couch. Todoroki was fake sleeping on my room. But I installed a camera in my room specially for this. At 11:59pm Momo got there and went to my room to have sex on my bed with Todorki. Of course it recorded the whole thing while it was happening. The next morning Momo was gone and I watched the recording whenever Todorki left and Mum got back. I told Mum that he was cheating on me, she hugged me. She said, "If that boy ever cheats on you and have sex again with that bitch. Call me and we will move with your dad in Hollywood, California. Alright got it?" Nodding my head to my mother knowing not to piss her off while understanding.
Flashback Ends and back to Deku's present POV
I want to call dad now to think about it. I miss him, while thinking and unlocking the dorm with Kami and Shin running to me. They then said,"We are so sorry, but Todorki is cheating on you with that bitch Momo." Nodding to them and going to Momo's room and said,"I knew better than just let you Todoroki and we are breaking up." Telling them with a pissed expression. Grabbing my phone and called Mum. "Hello mother turns out we are moving back. Pack your stuff and don't bother I'll pack mine. I'll make sure that father will get the jet ready for us," hanging up knowing that mother understands and I called father and told them to have the jet ready for tomorrow at 10am sharp. I was excited for tomorrow, 'cause I can see my friends from America.
Jirou POV
Listening to Midoriya's phone call with the class was kind of upsetting that the bright ball of sunshine that makes us happy. Is leaving tomorrow. Translating it to the class they started getting sad expressions too. But at least Todorki and Momo wasn't there. They were bitchs and they were to busy having sex to notice that we watched and that our favourite person was leaving.
Deku's PoV Next Day
I looked at the time it said 8am. Which was good cause I need to pack the rest of my stuff from my bedroom at the dorms. I finished yesterday with the rest of the apartments stuff with mum. Getting out of bed and going to ask the class if the can help except Todo and Momo. I knew they listened to my conversation with mum.
1 Hour Later
"We are finally finished guys. Thanks for helping." Waiting for them to leave I got what I needed out and went to the bathroom and showered, them brushing my teeth after I got out. after that I dried off and changed into a bad boy outfit since I was still pissed. Well nobody pays any attention to what I wore in the past. They knew that I wore a green, white, or yellow sweatshirt on the weekends with some blue jeans and my normal red shoes normally. But it is just a cover up for my true self. Today I am letting my free flag fly. (Quick authored note, but anyone who watched Disney movie Zombie 1 in the song Bamm Zedd said, "Let my free flag fly." I really just remembered that. I'll stop now and bye) I came out of the bathroom weren't what was unexpected to the class.

Sorry again but this is what he was wearing

Sorry again but this is what he was wearing. The shoes where some black Vans with some tiny white skulls in a spot. The pants where black and torn. Wore a spicky bracelet, a black beanie on his head. The jacket was all black. But no bag. That's all you needed to know what he's wearing.
I looked at them with a questionable look. And then went back to my room and called mother to send a butler to the dorms to help with the stuff. 15 minutes later.
Tokyami PoV
I heard a nock on and went to go and answer. "Hello sir is there something you need". He looked straight into my eyes and said "I am here for Mr. Deku."
Deku's PoV
Hearing my name I came on running to the door and said, "Sebastian your here" Black Butler fans here is your moment to shine. Welcoming him and taking,hi. To my room and pointing to the boxes telling to shrink so I can get them to the car that was brought here. With my fathers H.M. symbol.