Getting home

A/N I am downing this at school right now. Why are y'all u doing this at school when COVID is out? Well first of all I actually don't know the answer to that. But still I am bored and doing this in class. I am not that artistic though. I drew Shinsou and people saw it and said it looked good like really good. But I don't think it looked good at. So let's get to the chapter.
Todoroki's PoV.
I just got out of Momo's room and put my clothes back on. Walking through the hallway and getting to the common room. Realised the tension is on me and asked "Why is everyone staring at me." Staring at Bakugo in Kirishima's arms and Bakugo 5en said,"YOU BITCH. WHILE YOU WHERE HAVING SEX WITH THAT SLUTTY BITCH? OUR BIG BRIGHT BALL OF SUNSHINE LEFT BECAUSE OF NOT SORRY ASS." Staring at him in shock wondering how I didn't know at first, "He left 1 hour ago by the way you fucking son of a bitch," Kaminari just told me giving me a death I felt uncomfortable with. "I am snot sorry that I cheated on him, he was weak anyways." While leaving to go back to my room I felt kind of disappointed of cheating on. He was a good person to me and the rest of the class.
Deku's PoV
It took 15 mins to get the air port. Everybody at the air port was staring at me. While walking I tapped on someone's shoulder that was staring at me. "Excuse me miss why are you and other people staring at me?" She was staring at crazily and then said, "Izuku Midoriya, hi I am a really huge fan of your dads business and your modelling work." Thanking her I left to get to my jet that father sent for me. When I got on I was greeted by my team of people that work for me. Telling they can relax till we get to father's house in America. I just can't wait to see my friends and father in America. I was trying to get comfortable in my chair until I hear a meow coming from mother's lap in the chair up front. "Mother was that a cat?" She then got up and started walking towards me holding a black little kitten. "It's a kitten and it's a male. Your father texted me saying that there will be little male kitten in your chair for Izuku." Taking it into my arms and petting it carefully I was thinking what should I name him. It looks like someone I know he kinda looks like Mr. Aizawa. I'll call the class to ask what I should name him. Immediately after ringing Iida he answered. "Hey Iida connect your phone to the tv in the common room. And FaceTime so I can see everybody's face. Well except Todoroki and Momo." 2 minutes later of listening to wrestling around. I could finally see everyone's faces "Hi guys" hearing a lot of people say hi and we miss you already. I already chose a name for the kitty. It was going to be Aizawa. Afterwards when they where done I then asked "Where is Mr. Aizawa? Cause I have a surprise for him." Mina then left and came back with Aizawa 45 secs later."Sensei I got a kitten,"
Aizawa PoV (cause I simp for him sometimes)
Hearing problem child got a kitten. I want to cry in happiness. "What is the kittens name kiddo?" Desperately wanting to see and hear the name I finally got to see it and hear the name.
Dekus PoV
Holding it up so everyone could see and said "His name is Aizawa, because you want to know why? Because All Might forgot our training all this month. So I had to do it my self. And my new favourite hero is Aizawa aka Eraser Head." Beaming proudly at what I said was good to get off my chest. Looking at the class in shock well except Kacchan. "Oh I have to go my dad is calling by bros and besties" Hanging up was kind of sad cause I miss my American friends even more. Falling asleep in the chair with little Aizawa on my neck purring. We fell asleep until I felt a jerk and I looked out side and it was dark outside. I then looked up at mums seat to see if she was awake. She wasn't so then I shook her gently awake. "Mother where here at fathers hanger at the mansion"
~Time Skip to when they get to his dads mansion and got to there rooms.~
A/N so I am going to do a tour when I update later on. But Inko is in a guest room so is Deku bye now.
As soon as I got to a guest room I checked to see what time it was and it was 3 am. I should try to fall asleep for now. A/N again sorry. But in the Deku's past thing before this chapter. Auto correct actually some how changed it to asked not knowing that his dad was married to a man. What I am saying is that he knew he remarried. I just wanted to let y'all pick it up. I'll go now.
It's been an 1 hour and I still haven't fell asleep. I am going to sneak up on Dad and Papa. A/N Deku calls his blood father Dad or Father. His other dad he calls him Papa. His mom his Mum or Mother. Just so you know I am American not a British. He has a step brother that's 10 and a step sister that 7. When I was sneaking around I heard my little sister crying. So knocked and went in to find her crying because of having a nightmare. So I grabbed Aizawa and went to her bed and hugged like I would in the past when she had nightmares.