Chapter and Story Time

Hey sorry I haven't been posting because of school and babysitting. Also a lot of homework and martial arts practice and skateboarding.
In the morning still Dekus PoV
My vision was blurry when I was waking. The reason I woke was because I heard crashing coming from the living room. When I got up to wake Aizawa and my sister, they were gone. Pulling my sweatpants up into a more comfortable manor. Walking to the hallway I saw Aizawa walk up to my leg and start purring while rubbing against my leg. Picking him I started petting while walk no to see what the commotion was about. "Hey guys what's for breakfast?" Everyone except Alaina (little sis) and mum was not surprised about my appearance. Papa then said, "Your horny ass dad want to have another kid. And I was not ready for a fourth child." Staring at father with a look you just fucked up. "Anyways I'm going to go out to go get a new closet. So who wants to come." Everyone shaking their head as in saying no thanks, but thanks for asking. Starting to feel some excitement in the air I then asked. "Did dad get my motorcycle I wanted?" Them nodding yes and I ran to the garage with happiness. I went to the shelf in the garage and grabbed the keys. "Yes the motorcycle really dope," leaving with my keys I was really happy. So walking back to the guest room I then decided to redecorate my room as soon as I got back my new things. Taking everything down with my staff it took about 10 minutes with mostly Sebastian, but the rest of my staff helped pack the stuff. After we were done I took some clothes I took a shower and then changed. I was really excited to get some new things like posters, led lights, clothes, shoes. Last but not least a tank connected to the ocean. That would look really dope, bye having sea animals come into your room. Getting to see the sea (pun intended (uwu))along with it. 15 mins later and at the mall. I think I am going to call Jamie to help me shop for some things. Deku is going to be SatansGreenChild and Jamie is UwU_Boi. I will introduce every character and their quirk once I am done with this chapter.
SatansGreenChild: Sup Jamie you there?
UwU_Boi: Yeha bro need anything
SatansGreenChild: Meet me at the mall. I'm in front of Converse (Me: I love converse. No offence people who don't really even like it.)
Uwu_Boi: I'm here behind you, and I've been trying to get in the arcade.
SatansGreenChild: I see yeah lemme hang up and walk to you.
Gone off line. So they where calling on snapchat by the way.
Time skip to when Deku finished buying things he needed for his room and got his clothes and shoes. And back at his house with Jamie.
Jamie's PoV
I still can't believe that his house is so big. The gang and I always come here to hang out since it is super big here. This one time I remember that Izu climbed up to the roof. And had us record, then he said to the camera "Hey haters I'm going to try and commit suicide." Then he just jumped nap knowing he can't die because he has God's and Satan's power. Hearing a bounce on a trampoline. We knew that he didn't fall on the ground and had blood around him. Which was a huge relief that did not happen, that we won't get in trouble for his causes.
A/N ok so story time because I can't think of what else to do. Ok so I was in Advanced math and I had to literally check my grades. Not to be a bragger or anything but I suck at math. And some how I got into advanced math class. But anyways so back to my math grades, when I checked them in he major grades I have two 95s and one 99. That's really good in other peoples eyes. Then the minor grades I have thirteen literally thirteen 100s. And the last two are 96s. But seriously my grades suck and I expected at least to have a lot of 50s in the grade book for math. But oh no God gave me a good math mind. I really expected my martial arts coach's to kick me out. Luckily my mum doesn't know about my grades and neither does my coaches. But God never decided to give me a good art skills and good writing skills. All I got was good reading skills, seriously all my grades in reading class is 100s. Goodbye now I have another long class to get to.