A/N about Deku's past

A/N about Deku's past. Well Deku knew his dad, but his mum and dad got divorced over how Deku had to keep his quirk a secret. But Deku's quirk lets him take and give quirks. So the reason why they fought is because of who should keep custody over him. Since he is keeping it a secret 'cause it's a villains quirk. Then they got divorced and his dad moved to Hollywood and became a very dangerous and famous gang of heroes. Also a really famous technology creator. But then his dad turned out to be gay and married one of his workers. Deku's mom knew about this stuff but excepted him and still talks to him. But before Deku's dad got married he stayed there in America with him a year. Deku then discovered his dads work and trained with his quirk and with martial arts and weapon arts. But still does and doesn't tell anyone at all. While he had had free time he started being a model and an artist. But his modelling made him and his dad even richer. But made Deku have a lot of fan girls and boys. But moved back to Japan and still trained and did modelling there. Also works in his fathers gang from Japan. Nobody knows about it, but he also did graffiti in abandoned places. That's all you need to know about Deku's past. One mor thing is that he still talks to his dad. But doesn't know that got remarried to one of his workers. So yes I am finished now. Good-bye guys, gals, and non-binary pals.