INCREDULITY

INCREDULITY ━━ GEORGE WEASLEY❝ There's no way a Lestrange would fall for a Weasley, right? ❞

❝ There's no way a Lestrange would fall for a Weasley, right? ❞

CALLISTO LESTRANGE HAD ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY — a cruel, heartless, and aloof child whose parents had been rotting away in a prison cell for as long as she could remember. The young Lestrange had been raised by the Malfoys, and she was taught to believe that she was elite in the magical world and that her thick, magical blood was to be cherished. But she did have one secret, that she was truly a Gryffindor and tricked the Sorting Hat that she belonged in her family's house, Slytherin. Ever since that day, she walked the corridors of the castle as if she was its queen, and many believed she was.

It was certainly not a surprise that Callisto had grown up to be as reserved, snide, and aloof as she was, she was the daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange — but most regarded the two the most malevolent and vicious Death Eaters the wizarding world had ever seen, and Callisto couldn't bring herself to disagree. In a desperate attempt to impress her family, the young Lestrange only spoke to those with the same blood-prejudiced beliefs as her family, pushing away those who showed even the slightest sign of virtue and benevolence.

Callisto had succeeded in building up a perfect reputation over the few years she had spent at Hogwarts, and she wasn't about to ruin that reputation because a blood traitor had suddenly become intrigued by her, even after she came to the realisation that he wasn't as bad as she once thought. Callisto Lestrange knew that her reputation would be buried with her, and she certainly wouldn't let her true feelings towards George Weasley taint it.

STARRING...

WILLA HOLLAND
as CALLISTO LESTRANGE

WILLA HOLLANDas CALLISTO LESTRANGE

ALONGSIDE...

LOUIS PARTRIDGE... as ADRIAN PUCEY
JAMIE YEATES... as MARCUS FLINT
ROSS LYNCH... as TERENCE HIGGS
SUKI WATERHOUSE... as ESTELLA WARRINGTON