THE WILL OF PANDU

Kunti leaves her room and goes to meet Pitamah Bhishma.

In Bhishma's Room

Bhishma is sitting on the bed and thinking about the recent happenings.
Just then a  Dasi comes in and says to Bhishma

Dasi: Pranipat Mahamahim Rajmata Kunti is asking for audience.

Bhishma: Ask her to come in

Dasi: Ji Mahamahim

Kunti enters the room.

Kunti: Pranipat Pitamah

Bhishma: Come in putri. What happened that you had to come here this late?

Kunti : Pitamah i want to tell you something.😢

Bhishma panics and frowns seeing her teary eyes.

Bhishma: What happened Putri? Is all well? Why are you so anxious?😨

Kunti: Pitamah, ever since we came back to Hastinapur I've always wanted to discuss this with all of you but the circumstances here didn't let me. Firstly it took us time to settle down, then the incident with Bheem and later about their education. But I can't wait anymore Pitamah. Pitamah, Yudhistir isn't my eldest son. Pitamah I've another son but lost him because of my mistake.

Bhishma: What are you saying Putri. Calm down and tell me in detail.

Kunti: Pitamah as you already know about Maharaj's curse and my boon. When we just entered the forest, that day Suryadev was shining too brightly and without knowing what I was doing, I just recited the  spell and before i knew it, I already had a son. But then I did the biggest mistake of my life Pitamah, i just left my new born there.. How could I do such a sin Pitamah. I was so excited that without any thought I left him there to inform Maharaj about him, but when we returned, he wasn't there Pitamah, he wasn't there....(She cries out aloud).
We searched him everywhere but couldn't find him. We wanted to inform you people about it  but didn't have sources and telling such a serious thing in a letter wouldn't have been safe, so all these years we have waited for our firstborn. Back then when we got the letter that Rajmata Satyavati was coming there before going on exile, we were very happy after all finally there was hope to get our son back but what I got was grief...

Bhishma: Calm down putri, calm down...

Kunti: Pitamah now please look for my son. I want our whole family to be united just as Maharaj wanted.

Bhishma: Ofcourse my child, your is the eldest Kuru prince. We will do our best to find him.😊 But putri Dhritarashtra won't believe it without any proof and also do you know something about your son, such that we can find him with ease?

Kunti: Pitamah back then when Rajmata was coming Maharaj wrote a letter to be delivered to jyeshth, I'm sure jyesht would believe Maharaj's words and as for my son.. Pitamah he is a suryaputra, his divinity can be identified even from far away. His radiance and brilliance are hard to ignore. He was born with a shiny gold kavach and kundal. No one but him in the world have that.☺

Bhishma: Very well Putri, go and get me that letter and I'm sure we will find your son soon. I'll go talk to Dhritarashtra after that.

After that Bhishma told about karna to Dhritarashtra. Dhritarashtra on listening this didn't know how to react. He hesitates about getting karna back. But Bhishma somehow persuades him and he finally relented.
Bhishma then gives order to a few of his men to look for karna as described by kunti.