04| Swimming With The Hotties.

I found out that only four people in my school know CORPSE. How is that even possible-

* * *

Day 3: Swimming With The Hotties.

TODAY WAS THE DAY SCHEDULED FOR A POOL PARTY. I didn't get the use. But, I'd somehow manage to use this to my benefit. I didn't have any swim suits, though. But since it was by five PM, I had time to figure that out.

After carrying the giraffe on my shoulders to his room, I made my way here and collapsed on my bed. The boy weighed a ton, and he didn't even know it.

I was still in bed. I hadn't gotten up from here since I woke up, except to take a bath. I didn't plan on moving either. I honestly just don't feel like doing anything, which was incredibly weird to me, because I couldn't rest until I did something.

My hand reached out to look for my phone on my bed. I searched everywhere without looking for it. I eventually gave up on my dream to stay in bed forever.

I got out of bed. I searched the whole room but still couldn't find my phone. I needed that phone to be able to communicate with Tom. If I didn't have it, and he somehow needed to tell me something urgently, he'd send me a text and I wouldn't see it.

He could also come see me, but since Tom appeared to be the lazy type, his hangover would stop him.

I soon heard a shrill ping! At the far corner, I spotted something pop up. It was like light; like phone light.

Hallelujah.

I hurried over to the source, and picked the phone up in my arms. It was an iMessage. I smiled, putting in my password, but then I heard the familiar buzz telling me it was incorrect. What?

I nearly fainted. If I'd forgotten my password, then I would he doomed. I vaguely remembered changing it to applepie not so long ago.

I held my hand up, ready to throw the phone on the floor in frustration, but then I saw the phone case. It was black, with sprinkles of glitter on it. Mine was black too, just not glitter. I hated glitter. It always went everywhere and never came off.

This wasn't my phone. I thought, as I examined the phone. I put it on once more. The lock screen too was different. It was a picture of a quote, never give up. My lock screen was a picture of my best friend, Lillian's dog. Cody. This definitely wasn't my phone.

I groaned, realising where my phone was. It was probably in Thomas' room. Once I'd dumped him on his bed last night, I dropped my phone on the nightstand to catch my breath. Then I picked it up, ran out of the room, and dumped myself on my bed.

Our cases were similar after all.

I headed towards my door. I reached out to turn the knob of the door. When I did, it didn't budge. Why wouldn't this open?

Oh right, it was locked.

I walked out of my room, heading to Thomas'. I didn't care if I was in short shorts and a tank top. I didn't care about me being bare feet. I just walked straight up to his room.

Once I got there, I expected the door to be locked, but it wasn't. Not everyone is a security freak like you, Ava. I reminded myself. I wanted to knock, but then I felt like I'd be intruding on his sleep. He would probably be hungover.

I opened the door, slowly and got in. He wasn't on his bed. And there was no one in his room either. Where had the boy gone? It was past time for breakfast. Surely, he couldn't be that hungry.