Paul

Paul McCartney had always been a golden boy. His mother always used to beam with pride as she watched her son come back with all As and glowing reports. His father used to look on happily as he watched his son become a young leader for his local scout group. Paul had great friends, a nice house and a loving family. Everything was perfect.

Then his mum died when he was 14. It felt like his world was coming crashing down around him. Suddenly, the rock in his life had vanished. He would never see her face again, or hear her laugh. He was alone and left to pick up the pieces- look after his little brother Mike and make sure his dad was recovering. Paul, forever a perfectionist, tried desperately to keep his family together and carry on as normal. He threw himself into his school and volunteering work and never even thought about stepping a foot out of line. No, that would be too much stress for his dad.

His marriage had always seemed like a far off thing. He knew ones day it would happen, but i wasn't something he liked to think about. All he could do was hope his partner would love him eventually. That'd be enough for Paul.
Little did he know that his marriage would come sooner than he could've imagined...

***************************************
That's Paul then. Sorry if it's a bit cringey or whatever, but this is wattpad so i guess i'm ok. Another sorry if this is boring- it'll get better :)
Just to clarify, sexuality doesn't matter in this fic because i'm lazy and like to cut corners (oopsies).