Chapter 7

== = = == = = == =Dayof Competition

Nia's POV

Today was the day that I prove to Abby that I'm right for dance. Earlier this morning, all the other girls had a chance to practice their solos with Abby. Me? I had to be at home with my mother who barely knows anything about dance. Yes, my mom did email Abby and Abby emailed back the name of the song I would be dance too. I knew I was ready. I just knew.

== = = == = = == =Dressing Room

"Hey do you know the order?" Maddie came up and and asked me.

"Ohh um, it goes you, Chloe, me, Brooke, Paige, Mackenzie, and Kendall." I replied.

"Okay thanks Nia."

"Yeah." I said. After Maddie walked awayto talkto Chloe, Kendall came up to me.

"You okay Nia? You look kinda sick..." Kendall asked. It was true. I was starting to feel nauseous.

"Yeah, uh I'm fine... I'll be right back..." I said slowly. I ran to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet. I couldn't think straight.

"Maddie Zeigler who will be preforming 'Dream'." said the announcer from the stage. Uh oh, this is not good! I have to go soon! I need to get ready! I tried to stand up in my stall but I couldn't. I kept wobbling. I closed the stall door and locked it.

"Nia? You in here?" Called a familiar voice. It was my mom's.

End of New Girl Chapter 7 ||| sorry it was short comment please!!!!!