Chapter 8

Nia's POV

"Yeah, mom?"

"Nia! You need to come out and get ready! You'll be late and you know how much Abby hates that!" My mom said knocking on my stall door and using her catch phrase.

"Kay, I'll meet you in the dressing room in 5 minutes." I answered.

"Are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah! Obviously!" I claimed.

"Oh well then I better be seeing you in the dressing room in 5 minutes." I answered.

"Are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah! Obviously!" I claimed.

"Oh well then I better be seeing you in the dressing room in 2 minutes!" My mom demanded.

"No worries, mom." I assured.

== = = == = = == = === =In the dressing room

"There you are Nia! Here's you're costume." my mom handed me a neon jumpsuit. I quickly ran into a changing room and came out.

"Nia, you look great!" Brooke exclaimed.

"Thanks! I like yours too!" Brooke was wearing a really pretty dress.

"Next, is Nia Frazier with 'Jazz is MyThing'." The announcer said into the microphone.

"WHAT!? Chloe already went?" I screamed.

"Yeah! Of course! I thought you knew!" Brooke fretted.

"NO! I haven't even stretched! I haven't even practiced my routine! Oh my gosh! Where's my mom? What if-" I stuttered very nervous and scared.

"Shush! Nia it's okay! You CAN do this! You've done this for most of you're life! You've been practicing for this, for like, Forever!" Brooke cut me off.

"Okay, I've got this. Nia you've got this." I said as I walked onto stage. I had no idea how this would turn out. But I knew I would be okay.

End of New Girl chapter 8.||||| hope you liked