I Will Never Leave You

Normal POV

Boruto was laying there on the ground, a huge wound in his chest, blood everywhere. Sarada panicked as she used all of her chakra to heal him. She was scared, trying to keep the tears from falling from her eyes. 

"Boruto wake up!" she yelled desperately, voice cracking a bit

Everyone else was fine, still fighting, to focused on fighting that they didnt even notice Boruto on the ground. Boruto slowly opened his eyes and coughed up some blood. Sarada gasped and continued to heal him, adding a lot more chakra to her hands.

"Sarada..." he said softly

Sarada looked at him, her eyes getting a bit red.

"Don't talk dobe" she said quickly

Boruto rubbed her cheeks with one of his shaky hands, some blood getting Sarada's face.

"I'll miss you" he said before his eyes closed

Sarada gasped and checked his heartbeat.

Nothing.

Sarada panicked and started to do chest compression on him.

Still nothing...

Sarada felt the burning tears form in her eyes.

"BORUTO!!!!!" she let out a ear-shattering scream before blood streamed down from her eyes

The others heard her scream and ran back to her, gasping at the sight. 

"Boruto..." Hinata and Naruto said softly before a couple of tears went their faces

Sarada trembled as she cried harder. Sakura frowned before checking Borutos heart. Still nothing, but Sakura had an idea. She summoned Katsuya and let her heal Boruto. Boruto gasped and sat up quickly. Sarada heard him and looked up, a new set of tears streaming down her face now.

"B-B-Boruto" her voice cracked badly

Boruto sat up shakily and gave her a light hug. She mangined to smile a bit before hugging him back, being careful not to crush him. They pulled back and blushed a bit.

"Crybaby" he teased

Hinata and Naruto hugged Boruto before showering him with kisses. Boruto blushed and pulled himself back from them, they can be to affectionate sometimes. Boruto looked at Sarada and pointed at her eyes.

"Mangekyo Sharigan" he whispered 

She touched her eye and nodded.

"I didn't want to loose you" she whispered

"I told you.." he started touched her chin "I will never leave you" he said