Chapter 31

Lisa wakes up by morning sickness. She runs to the toilet and vomit. Then, she felt someone hold her hair. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks.

"I think. Maybe I eat something that I shouldn't yesterday." Lisa says. 

"Hm? What did you eat yesterday?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't even remember." Lisa says.

"Do you want to go to hospital?" Jungkook asks.

Lisa looks at him then she looks away. Jungkook saw she put her hands on her cheeks. That hit him that she remember about yesterday.

"It okay. I always fine. " Lisa smiles and walks away.

Jungkook standing there. He know she smile not from her heart. He can see it.

Lisa went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. She sits down dn sigh. The moment he slap her make Lisa upset.

How could he slap her like that? If he loves her, he wouldn't slaps her like that. Even he was a psycho.

You think too much Lisa...

She shakes her head. Suddenly, someone wrapped their arms around her waist. Lisa knows it was Jungkook.

"Do you want to eat something?" Jungkook asks. 

"No thanks. I don't have appetite to eat." Lisa says.

Jungkook broke the hug and went in front of her. He kneels down and saw Lisa's blank face. There is no light on her face anymore.

He want to see she smile again. But, why it suddenly gone?

"Are you sure you are okay?" Jungkook asks.

He holds her hand and it cold like her face. Lisa looks away and nods. 

"I'm not satisfied with this." Jungkook says.

"I said...it okay. My body just tired. That's all." Lisa pulled her hands back and walks away.

Jungkook stands up and shocks by her cold move. She never did this toward her. She never did. Even once.

_________

Lisa chilling on the couch. Jungkook beside her and keep take a quick glance with her. Suddenly, Lisa phone ringing.

"Hello?" Lisa calls.

"Unnie!!! Let's hang out!!!" Ryujin yells.

"Where?" Lisa asks.

"At my house of course. Bring Jungkook along." Ryujin says.

"Now?" Lisa asks. 

"No, dummies. At night. Around 8 or 7 like that. It okay though, Rose and Jimin also here." Ryujin says.

"Okay. I will tell him." Lisa says.

They hang up after saying goodbye. Jungkook looks at her with curiosity. Lisa turns her head to Jungkook.

"Ryujin invited us to hang out at her house." Lisa says.

"Really? Then, let's go." Jungkook stood up.

"I think I'll pass." Lisa says. 

"What?" Jungkook frowns.

She stands up and about to walks away but Jungkook holds her arms. She looks at him with blank face.

"Why you look weird today?" Jungkook asks.

"Why? Is it bothered you?" Lisa asks.

"You never be like this before. What happened?" Jungkook asks.

Lisa staring at him. Jungkook can't see or read what she felt. What emotion she in. Suddenly, he smiles and hold his wrist.

"I just want to take a rest. It our off day right? SO, why not?" Lisa says.

"Lis, is something wrong?" Jungkook asks.

"I said nothing." Lisa says.

"You always nothing!!! Can't you be HONEST with me!!!???" Jungkook yells. 

Lisa startled by his yelling. He walks toward her and grabs her shoulder. Lisa's eyes widen in fear.

"I hate it when you keep something from me!! You know that right!?" Jungkook asks. He gritted his teeth.

Lisa looked at him with teary eyes. She bites her lips and push him harshly. Jungkook stumbled back with shocks face.

"That's the problem!!" Lisa yells. Jungkook eyes widen. 

She raises her voice...to me?

"You didn't love me!!! You love to hate me!! You abused me!! You never love me!!!" Lisa cried.

"I love yo-" Jungkook being cut by her.

"Where!? Where is that love!?" Lisa asks. Jungkook didn't respond.

"I can't feel it. I can but then it has gone...just like that. I can't touch it. I can't...see it. I just can't. What I know is...you hate me." Lisa voice break.

"I always asking myself. Are you in love with me? Or just my body?" Lisa says. She walking towards him when notice that he didn't talk.

"I love you, Lisa. You never see it!!" Jungkook says. He pushes his hair back and kick the table.

"What you did is disobey me!!" Jungkook yells.

"Is this what you call love!?" Lisa pull up her sleeves. 

Jungkook saw some bruise and wounds. Then, she lifted her shirt and it showing scars, bruise, marks and wounds on her body.

Jungkook just staring at it. He can't believe that he did all of this. Lisa tears running down on her face.

"It hurt, kook. You don't feel it. You just do it but have you feel it?" Lisa asks.

"I...." Jungkook doesn't have any comments.

" I'm so in love with you until I keep tell myself, that you love me. I'm so dumb..." Lisa cried.

No...I love you Lisa...

Jungkook wants to hold her hands but Lisa pulls it back. She looks at him with red teary eyes. This is the first time Jungkook saw Lisa crying like this.

Before this, he hurt her, he tortured her, he abused her, he never cares about her tears.

" I had enough. I hate this." Lisa takes her phone.

"W-Wait. Where are you g-going?" Jungkook follows her to the upstairs. 

Lisa didn't response but just grabs her coat and bag. Jungkook heart beating so fast. She went downstairs.

"Lisa, stop!! Where are you going!?" Jungkook yells.

"Runaway from you!!!" Lisa yells back.

Jungkook grabs her arms to make her stop.

 "I wouldn't let you leave!!!" Jungkook says while glares at her. Lisa didn't feel anything instead, she feels hurt and sad.

"I don't need your permission. I'M the ONE whose decide this." Lisa says. She looks at him with angry teary eyes and went out.

"LISA!!!!" Jungkook walks after her.

Lisa just keeps walking away. She looks behind and Jungkook still following her. He crying and keep begging for her not to go.

She runs faster and so do Jungkook. Without their notice, they arrive at the big road. Lisa look right and left. When she saw there is no car, she run across the street.

Jungkook want to follow her but fate didn't let him do that. There's car and he can't across the street.

Lisa catching her breath and turn back. Her eyes met Jungkook teary eyes. She looks away and walks away.

I'm sorry, Jungkook...

CONTINUE~