Chapter 32

Rose looking at the music sheets to see which one she have to sing in high notes and low notes and medium notes. Alex who keeps staring at her can't focus on his phone.

"Wow, so many high notes. Don't you think, Alex?" Rose asks.

No response. Rose looks at him with confused and Alex startled when she turns her head. He clears his throat. 

"Are you okay?" Rose asks.

"Y-Yeah. I'm okay. Anyway, I know you will make it. Your voice is really unique." Alex smiles.

"Ahh, really? Thank you." Rose grins.

Alex chuckles at her cuteness. Then, his smile faded. 

"Rose." He calls.

"Yes?" Rose response.

"Can Iask you something?" Alex asks.

"What is it?" Rose asks. She didn't make eye contact because she busy with the music sheets.

"What will you do if someone confessed to you but you already have someone with you?" Alex asks.

Rose stops do her works. She silence for a while. She wants to say she will reject it but when she thinks about Jimin psycho side, it makes Rose hesitated.

"Why you asks?" Rose asks.

"Just...curious." Alex puts his palms hands on the back of his neck.

Rose mouthed 'o'. She didn't answer his question and it makes Alex think she will be positive or give chance about it. Thinking about that, it makes Alex happy.

Rose stands up and grabs her bag. "Where is my phone?" 

Alex stands up and walks closer to her. She didn't mind because she thinks of him as a friend.

"Rose..." Alex calls.

"I'm sure it was here before." Rose groans.

Alex holds her hands and it makes Rose pay attention to him. Their eyes met and Rose can see Alex's eyes become serious.

"What's wrong?" Rose asks.

"Rose...it might sound crazy but...hope you believe me." Alex looks down.

"Alex, just tell me. What is it?" Rose asks.

"I..." Alex scared to continue.

"I what?" Rose asks.

"I love you." Alex looks at her eyes very deeply.

Rose staring at him with no emotion. She blinks her eyes a few times and tries to repeat what he says. 

"You...You love me?" Rose asks.

"Yes. Since I met you. I know you have a relationship with Jimin but if you give me chance, you wouldn't regret it." Alex smiles.

"What?? Are you crazy!!??" Rose pulls her hands back.

Alex shocks by her actions. She breathing heavily and take a step back. 

"R-Rose...please.." Alex pleaded.

Rose shakes her head. First, she sees Alex as a friend. Second, if Jimin know about this, she will be dead. Rose grabs her bag and her phone. 

"I-I'm sorry, Alex but our class ends." By that, Rose walks out.

She could hear Alex yelling her name but she doesn't want to look back or respond anything. She hugging her bag while looking down. 

He love me? No. No...please no..

Rose is too busy thinking about that until she bumps into someone. She almost fall but that person hold her waist and her arm.

"Woah, chipmunks, careful." Jimin says.

"J-Jimin?" Rose eyes widen when sees his face.

"Why so shocked?" Jimin asks while helping her to stands properly.

"Nothing. Just don't e-expect we will bump to each other." Rose looks away.

Jimin who notice her weird behavior frowns. He tries to look at her eyes but Rose tries to avoid his eyes contact. She knows, if she looks at him, she will crying.

"Well, I just about to pick you up but you come out early. Don't you have 5 minutes more with your vocal lessons?" Jimin asks. Rose shakes her head.

"Are you okay?" Jimin frowns.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Rose answer.

By that, she walks away. Jimin looks at her from behind with feeling confused. Rose never be like this. He follows her.

~~~~~~~

Rose showering while staring at the wall. She keeps thinking about Alex's words. She just can't believe that all this time, he loves her. 

If he knows me and Jimin in relationships then why he still want to confessed with me?

Rose let out a heavy sigh. She becomes stress with all of this. She fails to compose her own songs, she can't face Alex anymore and all of this makes her sad.

Jimin opens the bedroom door and heard Rose still showering. He sits on the bed waiting for her to ask what happened today. She looks weird today.

"Arghhhh...."Jimin groans as he lay down on the bed.

Then, he starts to think about Rose. Before this, she said she craving for dumplings. When she saying that, it makes Jimin happy. He thinks about children and it so cute.

A smile appeared on his face. He loves to build a family with Rose. Suddenly, he heard Rose phone let out a sound ding. At first, he ignores it. Then, the sounds ding keep repeating over and over.

Jimin takes it and turn it on. He saw someone texting her and he read it. Once he read it, he can't feel anything but angry inside him.

Rose went out of the bathroom with a bathrobe. She drying her hair with her small towel then saw Jimin facing back on her.

"Jimin? What are you doing?" Rose asks.

It took a few seconds for him to answer. He turns around with Rose's phone on her hands. Rose confused what he's doing.

"You have done showering?" Jimin asks with smiles.

"Yeah. What are you doing with my phone?" Rose asks.

"Nothing. Just watching your wallpaper." Jimin lied.

"Oh. You are so weird." Rose chuckles.

She went out after that. Jimin smile faded soon the door close. He rage expressions and only God knows what he feels now.

Let see how long she will keep this as a secret.

CONTINUE~