Chapter 1

"Hurry up hunny" my father shouted. I rushed down the stairs and grabbed and put on my uniform to go to the cafe. "Love you guys" I said while closing the door.

I went to the cafe, "look at him he's so hot" my friend said. "That's Erich blunt my father works for him" I said I'm surprise.

I was taking a coffee and said "who ordered a black coffee?" Erich raised his hand and said "I did". I said "here you go sir" he was smirking and starring at me and I said "anything else". He said "no thanks".

"He was totally checking you out" my friend mumbled. I smiled and said "no way he probably has strippers that are hotter."

I was walking to pick up someone's table and I almost dropped coffee on Erich and I caught it and said "sorry" he said " be careful!"

I said "I'll make sure not to come near you" he smiled and said "I never said that" I smiled and my father walked in I said "hi dad while wiping the table. He sat in front of Erich and said "dear fetch me a hot coffee please". I went and my friend said "he was looking up and down at you when you were walking away".

I smiled and said "you're so annoying". I brought my fathers coffee and I said "anything father?" He said "when are you on break dear". I said "Right now" he said "great sit". I said "what's up". My father said "how would you feel if you went to work for mr.blunt" I said "what will I be doing".

Erich looked at me and said "taking the my old assistants job she was died and I need a new one. I said "um I really like this job but he smiled at me and so did my dad. I said "yea sure". I told my friend everything that happened and she said "have fun I'll miss you have fun."

We got to the plan and my father said "aww look at my baby working" he looked at blunt and said "she's not a toy blunt ok". He scoffed and said "I don't treat them like toys.

I went to the room to fold towels and stuff and Erich walked in all mad and I said "you ok? He said "no I hate them all they don't understand". I sat next to him and said "no one really understands successful people" he laughed and I laughed and I got up and he said "we're gonna get along." He was only 1 year older then me.

I was pouring him wine and the plane moved and I was a cafe worker so I was good at not dropping anything kinda and I didn't drop it on him. He said "a lot better then The other one she poured wine all over me."

My father said "hun go change so you can rest" I changed into short shorts and a tank top. My father mumbled "Erich better not play with my daughter".

I said "good night father". Erich said "no goodnight to me your new boss?" I smiled said "goodnight Erich".

I went to my bed and it was about 10 and I heard a knock and I opened it and saw blunt. He smiled and said "come here " I smiled and said "why" he said "we need to talk about business".

I smiled and we sat down and I sat next to him and he said "first you came spill anything on me". I said "mhm" second don't talk if I'm talking to someone else or if I'm talking He said. I said "got it and he smiled at me and he said "I'm not gonna play with with you. I got closer to him and said "I heard you play with all of your female workers".

He smiled and said "mhm maybe a little." I said "goodnight blunt".

Later we got to LA and Erich did his work and stuff and we got back on the plane and flew home. He was mad at was losing his cool and I gave him wine cuz he asked for it and he smiled at me and my father said "are you and blunt playing around?" I said "no father he's just smiling."

I went to the room and was folding everything so it looked nice and Erich came in huffing and puffing and I said "they always make you mad huh?" He said "yea there just idiots." I rubbed his back and said "maybe a little" he smiled and laid his head on my shoulder and then started kissing me and I said "you're crazy blunt". He smiled and kissed me and put his hand on my neck and I got on him and kissed him and he started to kiss my neck And my dad said " I want some more wine Julia" I got off of him and gave my dad some wine.

We got back home and said "bye Erich". He smiled at me and kissed me and said "bye darling".
My dad wasn't there to see that.

I worked for Erich and the cafe. I was working and Erich walked in and asked for a coffee and I got his coffee ready and brought it to him. He smiled and said "exited for our next flight i smiled and I kissed him and my dad walked in and I got up and walked away.