Chapter 2

My father wasn't home.  "Mom where's dad" I said "oh he's working hun" my mom yelled from the other room." My dad called me and said "come outside". I saw Erich and my dad and I said "what's up?" He said "come on" I said "where are we going?"
We went to another cafe not the one I woke at.

I sat next to Erich and they were talking about prison, not doing it, murder. I said "what are we talking about?" Erich said "don't worry about it".

My dad said "people think Erich killed Cindy" I looked at him and said "the girl who dropped wine on you"? My dad nodded yes and I got scared to do anything around him.

After
My dad was talking to my mom and Erich and I were outside. I gulped and said "did you murder her?" He said "no I wouldn't!" I said "oh-" he said "don't be scared of me I won't hurt you". I smiled and he kissed me and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back and my dad came out and said "Erich don't hurt my daughter if you're gonna date her don't cheat". Erich said "don't worry now that I have a girlfriend I won't be with other girls".

Erich took me to his house and he was sitting on the couch and I was in his arms and he was playing his game and he stopped playing with his and kissed me and started kissing my neck. I smiled and kissed him and we were making out and he said "I was in prison for one day but trust me love I won't hurt you I'll hurt anyone who's hurts you tho". I smiled and then I stopped smiling and said "what if you hurt me". He said "I wouldn't lay a hand on you". I said "emotionally" he said "how?" I said "cheating"

He kissed me and said "who would I cheat on you with my love" I said "ivana" he looked at me and smiled and said "jealous?" I said "yea she's really pretty". He smiled and kissed my neck and said "don't worry love I won't hurt you or cheat"