Chapter 4

The next day I was sitting down watching tv and heard someone at the door Erich walked in with his cute smile and I ran up to him and kissed him and he grabbed my waist and we started making out and then my father said "can you guys not when I'm here". I said "oh hi father". I looked at Erich and said "glad you're back" he smiled and said "I missed your pretty face".

I smiled And my dad said "I'll see you later". He left and I said "hey babe". He hummed "hm?" I said "do you love me?" He smiled and came up to me and said "of course I love you". I kissed him and I said "now let me get back to cooking"

He said "ivanas coming so she can help me". I said "oh....ok I'll make sure I make double food". He said "it's just business babe". I said "mhm I know".

She got here and I said "here you go". She said "you have a beautiful girlfriend" Erich said "mhm I know I do". I smiled and said "thank you".

They started talking about there new ideas and I got a call and said "hello?" My friend was crying and Saying I need to come to her house now!" I said "ok I'll be there". I grabbed my things and Erich said "where are you going?" I said "my friend she needs help she's crying".

Erich said "oh ok love you" I wanted to see if he would cheat when I was gone so I left a camera and left.