Chapter 3

I stayed with Erich most of my time. When he was home he was out most of the time dealing with the murder charges.

He came home and he looked upset. I sat next to him and put my arm around him and he laid his head on my shoulder and kissed me and said "make my day better." I smiled and got on top of him and kissed him and he kissed my neck and he grabbed my waist and we made out and then we heard a knock at the door Erich said "Go away!" I was kissing him and my dad yelled "Erich we need to talk!" I got off of him and my dad walked in and said "what were you guys doing"? Erich said "making out now what the hell do you want?"

Erich looked at me and said "babe go to the room I'll be there in a little".

He came to the room and he looked tired and I cuddled next to him and kissed him and said
"You're gonna win my love" he smiled and we went to sleep.

He was gone when I woke up. I got dressed and he didn't come home.? I went to my parents and said "mom where's dad and Erich?" My mom said "at Erichs trial!" I said "I hope he wins".

My dad came home super late and I said "where's Erich?" My dad said "they thru him in prison but tomorrow Going to trial again and we'll see how it goes.