Author's Note

Hello there! Thanks for giving this book a chance, I owe you one!😉

*Hands out cookies to you all!*

During this corona lockdown, everyone's lives have changed. From closing schools, losing your jobs and your loved ones to spending more time with your family, time for yourself and increased screen time and so on.

I have always wondered about my talent... after 10 years of searching, I finally found one!

During this lockdown, I found myself writing poetry and I got good remarks from friends and family. So I thought... why not post in wattpad as I'm sure there are pretty good poets out there.

I write poems according to my interest and my feelings and I write anytime and anywhere. So, the updates might be late.

I want you all to know that all the poems I post here are mine and are not written to criticize or hurt anyone in particular, and if I find anyone copy my poems... I will sue you and make sure you never forget it!

Your votes and comments are what makes the authors motivate, so please be generous in doing it.

I welcome suggestions for poems and constructive criticism.

Please keep in mind that I just started writing so I'm still in learning stage, keep that in mind while you post your comments.

Enough of my rambling. Let's get started!

Virtual hugs to everyone!

Yours,   

Author