♡ Chapter One ♡

In this story, Sakusa and Atsumu are switches. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a stormy night at the Black Jackals' dorms. The team decided on getting dorms throughout the Winter so it would be easier to arrive to practice on-time. Ovbiously, Sakusa was against this idea because "The germs may interfere with my health," which Atsumu highly doubted would happen. The team wasn't suprised at all when they heard that Sakusa was refusing to stay at them, but after 2-3 weeks of convincing Sakusa that they would make sure they deep cleaned the room before he even stepped foot in there, he finally agreed. Atsumu way laying on his bed, listening to the rain. The rain calmed him down. After about 2 minutes of listening to the rain there was a huge bang of thunder which was followed by muffled cries through the walls. Atsumu got a bit concered because the crying came from Sakusa's dorm which was right next to his. The fake blonde didn't sweat it and just stayed in bed. After 4 minutes then, an ENORMOUS bang sounded through the walls which made the crying even louder. Atsumu was WAY to concerned for his lover so he decided to go over to his dorm room. He put a hoodie on with his joggers and some shoes on, then he procceded to make his way to his lovers front door. When he arrived, the door was ovbiously locked. So, he did the most accurate thing, and knocked on the door. There was no answer so he knocked again. STILL no answer so he decided to speak up. "Hey, Sakusa... are you okay?" He then heard some shuffling coming towards the door. "W-Who is it..?" Atsumu was suprised by this since Sakusa never stutters. "Hey! It's me.. Atsumu.." "Give me proof that you are MY Atsumu." Typical Sakusa. "*Sigh* Kiyoomi Sakusa.. My one and only Omi-Chan.. will you go out with me..?" The door immedietly swung open to those precious words..

FLASHBACK

'Hey Yoonbum..?'

'Yes Sangwoo?'

'You know I hate that nickname!'

'Alright, alright, what's up?'

'Kiyoomi Sakusa.. My one and only Omi-Chan.. Will you go out with me..?'

'....'

'It's okay if no-!'

'YES YOU IDIOT!!'

Atsumu froze at the sight of his boyfriend. "K-Kiyo.." Sakusa broke down crying right there, infront of the doorway. "I-I'm scared Atsu.." *BANG* The poor boy jumped on the spot and cried even harder. All of a sudden, Atsumu dragged Sakusa back into his dorm and took him back to his bed. "A-Ats-" "Sh~ It's okay.. I'm here now baby.. Let it all out.." 

ATSUMU + SAKUSA'S POSITION;

Atsumu : Sitting against the wall with his legs out straight infront of him.

Sakusa : Slightly tipped to the side, sitting on Atsumu's lap, head on his shoulder looking down at his chest and gripping onto his hoodie.

Sakusa tried to stay strong for a few seconds but he immedietly broke down in tears. "It's okay.. I'm here for you Kiyo.." Atsumu hated it when he sees Sakusa cry. It breaks his heart. "I-I'm scared Atsu.. I hate storms so mu-" **BANG** Sakusa cries inhumanly hard to the point where Atsumu was tearing up, "Please stop crying baby.. Your making me upset.." Sakusa immedietly lifts his head up and looks back at Atsumu who was trying not to make eye contact with his lover because he himself, was crying. "I-" Sakusa stands up. "W-Wait, where are you going Kiyo..?!" "It's all my fault.." "W-What??!" "Its my fault, its my fault, its my fault, ITS MY FUCKING FAULT!" Sakusa starts shaking and he falls to the ground "KIYOOMI!!" Atsumu rushed over to Kiyoomi and holds him in his arms, "I-I can't b-b-breathe.." "Y-You can! Just t-try!" "I-I c-cant... I-I'm gon-na di-e.." "DONT STAY STUFF LIKE THAT!" Sakusa starts shaking even more, "Breathe..!!! Come on!" "I-I c-c-cant!!" Atsumu decides to do the forbiden thing with Sakusa... KISS HIM. They kiss for atleast 10 seconds then Atsumu breaks the kiss. Sakusa has now started manually breathing again. Sakusa then did something that he never thought that he'd do... KISS HIM BACK. The fake blonde was also suprised by this but he just went with it and kissed him back. "T-Thank you Atsu-Chan.." Atsumu couldn't help but smile, "Its alright Sakusa." "C-Can you stay here p-please..?" "Ofcourse Omi-Kun.." Atsumu gets up, picking his boyfriend up in bridal-style and carries him over to the bed. Atsumu gets under the covers with Sakusa and pulls Sakusa close to him. "Goodnight Omi-Kun.." "...Goodnight Atsu-Chan," and just like that.. they fall asleep, peacfully..