Chapter One: Struck Without Warning

In the darkness of some kind of sack, the sound of light breathing could be heard, with the occasional squeak. Within the darkness, a lone blue eye opened up, looking left and right, before the eye closed up, and the form that owned the eye curled itself up a bit more. But the little being has hardly any idea of the world outside awaits him.

"Some things can start out very big..."
"And some things can start out small... very small."
"And sometimes, even the smallest thing... can make the biggest changes of all."

Outside, tiny fibres covered the surface allowing the little being to breathe. And the surface, happens to be that of woven fabric. The object then revealed itself to be that of a blanket that is wrapped up, tucked safely inside of a small bed. The blanket even had the name of 'Braedey' embroidered in blue onto the blanket itself.

At that moment, a humanoid shadow loomed over the blanketed form, and a gentle feminine hum could be heard. Slowly and gently, a feminine hand lowered down to the blanketed form, gently pressing up to the side of the wrapped body, touching it tenderly, as a small squee sound could be heard from inside of the wrapped blanket. Just then, another humanoid shadow loomed over the blanketed form, a set of tough male hands with what could be a tooth necklace in hand lowered down and wrapped the necklace around the blanket body. The feminine and male hands then retracted, as the owners of said hands walked around to the side of the bed.

The first being was a human woman. She looks like a lovely and beautiful young woman, with fair light skin, looking to be around 35yrs in age, with bright gentle blue eyes, and a pair of small red lips. Her hair is a golden brown that reaches down to her shoulders with a gentle flow, whilst two small strands of her hair framed her angelic-like face, and she also has an orange hairclip in her hair. She has a firm slender body shape with a slightly above average bust and hip size, whilst she stands 5ft tall. She is wearing a white dress with blue lining across the outfit, one that has a greyish cape at the rear.

The second being was a man. The man has long spiky black hair reaching down to his neckline, almost like he didn't have the hair cut, while he has slightly tan skin, with amber eyes, and slightly sharpened teeth. He has a rather tall and dominating form, standing 7ft 10" tall, with broad shoulders and very noticeable abs and pecs, with the muscles on the arms looking tough and strong, with his legs looking to be slender yet strong. He has on a black shirt that has a freakish-colour fur collar, a pair of dark grey pants and a lightish grey belt around his waist. He also has on some armour plating with spiky additions on them, the armour on the upper arms and shoulders, the lower arms sporting smaller yet streamlined plating, as on the 'skirt' and codpiece, with the feet protected by the shoes and armour.

The woman smiled gently at the little being that was in the bed, her and her husbands's own young flesh and blood that she had begun to raise into this world

The woman smiled gently at the little being that was in the bed, her and her husbands's own young flesh and blood that she had begun to raise into this world. She looked over to her husband, who was sporting a smile to her, and he gave a small kiss to her forehead. As she was about to lean in to take a look at her baby's face, she could hear something from outside of where she and her baby were, which happened to be a large tent. Both the blonde woman and raven-hair male made their way outside, where many other tents were set up there, as well as some female Iguanodons and Edmontosaurus at their nests, with Styracosaurus and Sinoceratops being guardians to the area.

Fairy Tail: SurvivalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara