Chapter Two: A Journey Begins

Previously...

At the remains of the tents and nests, there's nothing left but ruined structures and crushed eggs. There looked to be no sign of life at all, everything gone and no longer alive. It was like a massacre had happened, with nobody surviving the attack....

....or so one thought.

~*~*~

At the ruined nests and the destroyed tents, nothing seemed to move or even make a sound. Nothing had been left standing from the ambush or the stampede of dinosaurs and humans, leaving everything behind as they ran off for safety.

Just then, something fast ran into the remains of the nests and tents, looking around at the remains, trying to find something that is valuable. It happened to be a hunter of sorts, who's looking about for something that was valuable and could be worth something, all the while with trying to stay as silent as they can in order to not try and draw attention.

She is a female Elf with sky blue eyes and green hair. She is mentioned to be extremely beautiful with skin as white as snow, while she looks to be 21 years old, with a 5ft 5" height. Her adventuring attire includes a green flower-shaped hood and a white sleeveless top underneath. She also wears a pair of long, brown gloves and boots with a white sash around her waist, where she keeps a wooden sword and a pair of short swords.

The elf looked left and right, seeing if there's anything of value around the campsite and nests

The elf looked left and right, seeing if there's anything of value around the campsite and nests. However, all she could find were broken pieces and ruined fabrics, much to her frustration and annoyance. She then made her way over towards the tents, just as she could hear what might be a faint crying, and it sounded close. At first, the elf thought it might've been a dinosaur, but it was very close. She began to move some cloths away from where a tent once stood, now revealing a blanket wrapping up something that might be moving slightly. The elf gently picked up the blanketed form, but as she does, she could hear a faint cry from inside of the blanket.

"A... a little baby? Alive?" The elf wondered in surprise at this. She looked left and right, trying to see if there's any sign of the mother or father anywhere, but to no avail. "He must've been abandoned when the Rex charged through." The elf then saw the large footprint of the T-Rex's foot right next to where the baby's bed was. "Whoa. You had one heck of a close brush with death, didn't you, little guy?" She commented, then looked to the name that's embroidered on the blanket. "Well, Braedey, I've got to get you somewhere safe." She whispered softly to the little baby.

The elf held the baby close to her form, looked around to make sure nothing was chasing after her, and she headed off running by a few other ruined tents and nests, going off into the forest to find a safer place.

Within the forest, the elf ran across a stream of water and up a tree limb, then turned to the left past some trees, and she ran across the tree limb over the water. She kept the baby close to her form, keeping the little boy safe. She then ran across another long tree limb and moved across it like a bridge as it bounced a little. She soon arrived at what could be a cluster of trees, one tree towering above all others, having what could be a bioluminescent tree, the trunk having periodic flashes of a faint blue colour appearing every now and then, the leaves also flashing in unique colours.