Chapter Four: 15 Years Later...

Previously...

Mavis shook her head with a smirk, then she pulled out what could be a stamp of sorts. She then placed the stamp onto Braedey's left shoulder, the stamp then removing to reveal there's now a bright blue fairy-like figure with a blackout outline around it.

Now, Braedey is officially a member of the Fairy Island family...

~*~*~

On a sunny day, within the jungles of Fairy Island, two figures could be seen running through the jungles, the two running at impressive speeds, the two having wide grins on their faces, as they travelled along, almost like they're enjoying themselves, all the while with the trees and branches waving in the breeze that they caused from running past them.

The first male is Gray Fullbuster, the son of Ur, and he is an Ice-Make mage. He is a young man, likely not much older than Natsu, with spiky, onyx hair. He has on black pants and boots, with a white shirt that has a blue trim collar, while also having an orange jacket on. He also has the Fairy Island symbol on the left pec of his chest in blue.

The second male is Natsu Dragneel, the son of Igneel and Tannovo Dragneel, and a Fire Dragon Slayer

The second male is Natsu Dragneel, the son of Igneel and Tannovo Dragneel, and a Fire Dragon Slayer. He looks to be a young man with spiky, pink hair. He wore a blackish vest with a gold trim, which was both open and sleeveless, revealing well-muscled arms and chest. He also wore white, knee-length pants that seemed to be tightened to his legs by black cloths. He also had a scarf around his neck that bore a scale-like pattern. He has the Fairy Island symbol on his right shoulder in red.

Natsu laughed heartily. "Man, we gave the big guy the slip!" He joked with the toothy grin on his face. "Ha! He'll be downright livid with us two."

"Wrong. He's gonna be so mad that he shoots out fire from both his nose and mouth!" Gray clarified back with a smirk. "No doubt he's now after us."

"And that's why this is so much fun for us!" Natsu smirked with his toothy grin, he and Gray now leaping across some fallen tree logs and large rocks.

Eventually, the two frenemies reached a clearing in the forest, the two of them stopping to catch their breath, all the while listening and looking around in case who they are running away from will catch them. As the two waited and looked around to see what's around them, the sound of approaching footsteps could be heard, Natsu and Gray ready to fight, until they sighed in relief once they saw who was running up to them.

"Phew. It's only you two." Gray sighed in relief, seeing the two figures before them.

The first is Lucy Heartfilia, daughter of Layla Heartfilia. She is a young girl, likely around Natsu and Gray's age, with long blonde hair, tied in a ponytail to the right side of her head with a blue ribbon. She is buxom and has a curvaceous body. She has on a white, sleeveless shirt with blue highlights, and a blue cross down the centre of it, intersecting at her chest. She also has on a blue skirt, and had a brown belt around her waist, which has a black whip and key ring on it, as well as knee-high black high-heel boots. The key ring has eight keys on it; four of them being gold, and the other four being silver. She also has the Fairy Island symbol stamped on the back of her right hand in pink.