Chapter Five: Ceremony & Death of Fairy Island

Tonight, everyone in the Fairy Island clan was gathering up at the tree on the West of the island, the annual ceremony taking place there. For traditional reasons, the girls were over by the tree, getting ready for the night, with the boys just over in the cluster of trees a few hundred feet away, so they can't hear the girls. Makarov and Mavis were giving their pep talks to their gender group, so they know what to do and such.

"Okay, boys, gather 'round." Makarov said to the men and boys. "Listen and learn from the master."

Over at the base of the tree, Mavis was also giving similar advice with some of the girls. Lucy and Erza, along with a few other girls, were listening in and even giving their advice to the other women. Erza had also dressed up for the occasion, Lucy doing the same.

The redhead has a bright pink ankle-length strapless dress with a lighter pink sash around her waist, a red rose at her left hip, a blue pearl necklace around her neck, as well as a pair of flat white shoes, and upper-arm length white opera gloves. Lucy, meanwhile, she has on a Cinderella-like dress and crown in her hair, which was done up into a beehive-like hairstyle.

 Lucy, meanwhile, she has on a Cinderella-like dress and crown in her hair, which was done up into a beehive-like hairstyle

"Now, girls, don't jump into the fray after the first boy with a cute backflip." Mavis advised, as she gives each of the girls a flower.

"It's more fun if you keep them guessing." Lucy added.

"And if a cute backflip doesn't work at all, take a guess." Makarov said to the boys.

"You are never going to forget this day, so make it one to remember it well." Mavis finished.

"But if you mess up, don't worry." Makarov reassured to the boys. "They'll never remember it."

"Come on, guys!" Braedey's voice called out, getting the guy's attention. They looked to see Braedey in his 30ft form walking up with Gajeel on his shoulder. "Lets not let them down!" The former said.

"Go on, now." Makarov called. "Chests out! And chins up!"

All the guys now began to jump up Braedey's dorsal plates, getting onto his back and shoulders, Braedey even helping some of them up onto his shoulders and back, all of them ready to show off to the girls.

"Make 'em look good, son." Makarov said to Braedey, the brunette stomping forward.

"Come on, Makarov." Braedey turned to him. "My titanic charm and your fairy brains? No problem." Makarov laughed a bit in response.

Immediately, Braedey stormed out of the treeline, letting out a roar as he stomped into view, the ground shaking from the impacts, as he ran towards the tree. The girls all looked over to see the Titan humanoid with the other boys alongside him.

"Hey, ladies, look what just roared into town." Braedey announced, lowering himself down on one knee.

"Hey, ladies!" One boy called on his back.