Chapter 1

Jack's pov

Here I am at the north pole doing nothing.I can't leave the north pole because north told me to stay here.I don't know why but I'm going to ask him.

~In the north office~

"North,why can't I go outside right now?"I asked."You can go outside later jack."North said."But when?"I asked again."After you help the yetis,you can go explore the world."North said."R-really?"I asked excited."Yes now go help the yetis before I change my mind."North said seriously.With that I left the north office and help the yetis.

~3 hours later~

"Phew,I think that's all of it.All right,time to get out of this place and explore the world."With that I left the north pole and explore the world.

After a few minutes of exploring,I became bored and I make the place became winter because I was in the middle of the forest and I think people don't live here anyway.

Suddenly I felt something hit my body and I fall on the ground pretty hard and then I was black out.When I woke up,I was in a room and I felt weird because did I land here.After I look around the room,I saw the door open and it was....

Author's note:Cliffhanger,so how my story going? I know it is quite short but I will try my best to make long story.Hope you guys like it and please vote my story.Please tell me if my grammar are wrong so I can recorrect it.You guys also can ask me anything and I will try to answer your question.So,see you later guys.Bye :-)