Chapter 2

Mavis's pov

"It's been  3 weeks since johnny left to meet with his family.I hope that he's okay."I said sadly.I was in the rooftop of my dad's hotel waiting for johnny to come back."I guess it's no use to wait for him for now.I'm going to ask my dad to go out for a while."I said and with that I went to find my dad.

After a few hours of finding my dad,I finally  found him."Dad,can I go out for a while?"I asked hopefully that I can go out for a while."Sure,just don't come home late,okay?"My dad said."Okay,thanks dad."I said unsurely because usually dad don't want me to go out at this time.

~At the forest~

Well,it's look like thing haven't change in the forest except it's snowing.Wait a minute, the forest usually don't snow.Suddenly,I saw something fall down from the sky which is shocking me.I hurriedly to the 'thing' that fall down from the sky.

I try to hide in the bush and look at the 'thing' that's on the ground.I notice that it is a white silver hair boy laying on the ground unconscious.I went to him and check him,he was okay and there were no blood which I'm curious because he hit the ground quite hard.I try check his body and I saw a black scar on his back body and suddenly it's gone.

"That's odd."I said and with that I brought him to my dad's hotel.When I arrived at my dad's hotel,I have to take him to my room without everyone notice.And with that,I turn to a bat and carried him to my room.After we arrived at my room,I turn back into myself and put him on my bed.After that,I left him in my room and went to find my dad to make sure that I come home safely.

I finally found him in the library reading a book.Weird,dad didn't like to read book at the library.I went to him and look at what dad was reading.

"Dad,what are you reading?"I asked curiously

"Oh hey Mavis,I was reading a storybook."Dad said weirdly.

"About what?"I asked

"About an ant."Dad said.Why would dad want to know about an ant.Oh well,I'm going to check the boy.

"Okay dad,I'm going back to my room.Good night."I said

"Good night,sweet dream."Dad said while reading a book about an ant.And with that I went to my room.

When I open the door,I saw that...

Author Note:So,how my story going?I know it is quite a simple story.I'm not really a good writer than the other writers.So yeah,please tell me about my spelling and grammar so I can recorrect it.You guys also can ask me anything and i try my best to answer your question.See you later,guys.Bye :-)