Chapter 3

Jack's pov

I saw the door the open and it was a beautiful girl who's standing there shocked but a few minutes she smiled at me.I don't know what to say to her but I give her a smile too.After a few minutes of we smiling each other,I began to talk.

"H-hey."I said nervously.Wait,why did I felt nervous?I never been nervous before.That's odd.

"Oh,hey there.I'm Mavis."She said and offered me her hand.

"I'm Jack,Jack Frost."I said and we both shake hands.I felt something weird in my body when I shake her hand and I don't why I felt like this.After we done shaking hands,I began to look around the room until I realize that my staff is not here.

"Wait,did you see my staff?"I asked panic because I can't get to the north pole without my staff.

"Uhm,what do you mean 'staff'?"She asked me with a confused look.

"A long stick that has curved 'G' on it."I said

"No I haven't seen it when I first found you at the forest.Why?"She asked

"Well,I think I find it later.So,where are we anyway?"I asked.I will just find my staff because I want to explore this building.

"My father's hotel."She said which make me shocked.

"Wait,A HOTEL."I said loudly because I didn't see any hotel when I was flying at the forest.

"Shhh,everyone going to hear you."She said with a worried look on her face.

"Sorry."I said softly and suddenly we heard the door knocked.

Mavis's pov

"Mavis,who are you talking to?"Oh no,it's my dad.I can't let him know that Jack in here.I have to find a way to hide him.

"Jack,hurry and find someplace to hide."I said panicly.

"O-ok."He said then hide in the closet.

"Mav,is Johnny in there?"My dad asked behind the door.

"No dad,johnny is not in here."I said while opening the door for dad to come in.

"Do you missed him?"My dad asked with a worried look.I sighed.

"Yeah dad,he been gone for like 3 weeks now."I said with a sad voice.

"Don't worry my sweet little mavis,I'm sure he be back."My dad said to me which make me smile at my dad although I'm still feel sad from the inside.

"Thanks dad."I said.

"Your welcome.Look,I have to go to the lobby,so sweet dream."My dad said when he open the door and left.

I sit on my bed crying until I felt something pat on my back.

"I'm sorry."He said with a worried look.

"No,it's okay,I really hope that he don't forget about me."I said with a sad looked.

"I'm sure he won't forget about a beautiful girl like you."He said which make me blush.

"Uh,thanks."I said and when I turn around,our face are really close and I saw his ocean blue eyes with snowflake on his eyes which is beautiful.After a few minutes of staring,I start to look away while blushing.

"Oh,uh,I'm sorry."he said and when I look back at him I saw him standing while rubbing his head.I also saw that his face is red as a tomato which make me giggle.

"What?"He asked while looking at me.

"Look on the mirror."I said and he looked at the mirror.He eyes were widen.

"Uhm,I'm wearing a make-up today."He said and it make me laugh.He also join to laugh with me.

Wow,I didn't feel this happy after johnny left.I think that Jack is a fun and kind guy.I really felt lucky to meet him because his make my day become bright.

Author's note:Hello guys,how my story so far?I know my story is quite suck and simple.The ending of the chapter is quite suck because I don't much idea to write.So anyway,you guys can ask me anything on the comment and I will try my best and to answer your guys questions.So,see you later guys.Bye :-)