Gabriel

As Danny stood in my doorway there was something sexy about him. The fact that he broke my heart hurt and I hated him. But once the hate was gone all I had was love. I knew I would miss his coffee and cigarettes smell and his grey eyes always watching me. It felt weird having you ex-lover at the front door and your new one in the bathroom changing. He moved his hair from his eyes before he spoke.

“I wanna apologize for leading you on. You’re an amazing kid and I’m thankful we crossed paths and like I saved you, you saved me. I still need to be there for you because I have your soul but more importantly I’m your friend.”

His apology seemed sincere. We did spend 3 months together and he knew me better than anyone besides Kevin and Greg. How could I hate him, I loved him once.

“I accept your apology, but what about this ex of yours”

“Gabe stars school on Monday”

I don’t know if I was more upset at him going to our school or his name being Gabe. I always had self-esteem issues but I had to look better than someone named Gabe. I tried to sound confident and not sarcastic when I spoke.

“Well it should be nice meeting him”

I saw his whole mood change. His eyes went a cold grey and his skin looked hot. Then I noticed he wasn’t looking at me he was looking past me. I tried to turn around to look but I ran into Enzo. He put his arm around me but as soon as he did Danny grabbed my arm and pulled me.

“Hey what the fuck is the problem, I’m not a doll you can play tug of war with”

I broke free from both of their grips and stood in the middle of them while they just glared at each other with hate.

“If you do anything to hurt him I swear I’ll send you to hell angel boy”

Enzo flashed a smile as he slammed the door in Danny’s face. I couldn’t help but laugh on the inside.

Enzo’s Point of view

It’s been 10 years since I’ve been on earth. I was originally sent down on a mission but I lost sight. I spent too much time befriending humans, they were beautiful creatures. I once took a liking to Man of color 200 years ago. I didn’t understand why humans enslaved each other based on color. But my attraction wasn’t what caused me to fall. I was sent to protect the chosen one but instead I lusted for him and I got sent to hell for it. I was determined hell wasn’t gonna keep me away from true love. Angel who were on earth had free will and were able to sin. I was able to watch Tony and keep my lust in check till that grim reaper appeared. I fought my way through 9 circles of hell like Dante just to make sure he was ok. It was my right to protect him. But I was too late.

“I need to leave there are some things I need to check on. I’ll come back later and take you out”

He gave me some of his dad’s old clothes and boots and I left. I needed to check on my cabin.

Tony’s Point of View

Enzo had persuaded me to go to some sort of underground club, a rave almost in a way, and I was absolutely frightened but turned on with excitement all at the same time. It was definitely something out of my comfort zone but I felt like Enzo could honestly be "the one."  The way I felt around him was something I have only seen in some cheesy Nicholas Sparks book into a movie. I might not be a Rachel Mcadams, but Enzo was definitely a Ryan Gosling. It was kind of strange to picture myself going out to some secret party, or whatever you'd like to call it, with a guy like him. 

     All these thoughts kept racing through my mind, and suddenly I saw Enzo walking through a small puddle, not letting it bother him, like most would. That's just how he was. I looked at his lips as he began to say say "hello," as he closer reached my porch I had been waiting for him on. I noticed he had a bottle in his hand, and of course immediately asked what he had with him. He turned the bottle's label towards my bright eyes and slowly, and sensually touched my bottom lip and said