CHAPTER THREE.

CHAPTER THREE,
bright !

𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻' 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝘂�...

𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

Julie and Davina sat in each others embrace for a few minutes, relishing their happiness in that moment.

"Carlos told me you'd be out here." Flynn said interrupting their moment.

"And this is my cue to go. Bye, Flynn." Davina said standing up from the piano and making her way outside. She noticed the boys listening in. "Y'all so nosy." She said laughing but stood with them.

Flynn and Julie walked outside. Julie turned to the ghosts and her sister and smiled. "Oh, hey."

"You just saw her like five minutes ago." Flynn said not being able to see the ghosts.

"Let's hustle!" Julie said dragging her friend away before waving goodbye.

"Don't worry we weren't listening." Reggie said causing Luke to kick him.

"You guys are idiots." Davina said laughing and she walked towards her car.

"Have a great day at that horrible place, Davina!" Luke yelled from his spot. Davina smiled and continued walking.

"Aww Luke has a crush." Alex teased, nudging him with his arm.

"I don't. All I said was have a great day."

"You never tell me to have a great day." Reggie whined.

"Have a great day, Reginald."

☆ ☆ ☆