CHAPTER SIX.

CHAPTER SIX ,
flying solo !

𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐢'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡
𝐢'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Apparently Davina had to be there while Julie performed her song for Flynn. She didn't know why but she just agreed.

A knock sounded at the studio door before Julie opened it. "Thanks for coming. We just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect, which it's not, but whatever."

"Correction, she wanted to rehearse the song, we thought it was fine." The older Molina said chiming in.

"Hold on. Davina can see them too?" Flynn asked with her eyes widened.

"Duh silly, I just said that." Davina said shaking her head. She looked over at Luke and whispered. "Someone can't hear very well." She said in a sing-song voice to which he chuckled at.

"If I'm gonna hear from your imaginary ghost band. I want it to be perfect. So, get back in there. All of you. You too."

"Flynn didn't I just say I can see them too- okay girl you got it." She said giving her a thumbs up before rolling her eyes.

"They're not out here." Julie chuckled.

"Oh I know." She said patting her shoulder before walking further into the studio. Julie closed the door and looked around.

"Alright guys, you ready?" She asked before she noticed Flynn standing where Reggie usually does. "Uh actually, can you go over there? Reggie needs some space to rock out and he feels kinda weird walking through you."

Flynn laughed and pointed at her best friend. "Boy, when you create a world, you really live in it."

"Just sit!" Davina said pushing her into the chair, getting annoyed by her disbelief.

"If you'll notice, there's no equipment that will produce a hologram." Julie said patting her shoulders.

"Feel free to look around." Davina said in a smart tone.

"The guys took a poem that I wrote about you and put it to music."

"Actually it was mostly Luke but Julie said it to be nice." The girl said laughing.

"Aww! I wish I didn't have to talk to your dad after this." Flynn said causing the older Molina to scoff. She was already getting annoyed by this.

"It's called Flying Solo, I hope you like it." Julie said as she began playing.

"If I leave you on a bad note, leave you on a sad note. Guess that means I'm buying lunch that day. I know all your secrets, you know all my deep-dish. Guess that means some things they never."

"They never change. We both know what I, what I. What I mean. When I look at you it's like I'm looking at me"

"My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo. My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you. Hey, yeah, yeah. Hey, yeah, yeah. My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you." Julie and Davina sang as the boys appeared

"Yeah, you know who I'm likin' way before I liked them, duh, cause you liked them first. And if somebody hurts you, I'm gonna get hurt too, that's just how we work, yeah, that's just how we work." Julie sang causing Flynn to laugh

"It will never change. We both know what I, what I. What I mean. When I look at you it's like I'm looking at me." Everyone sang in unison. 

"My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo. My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you. Hey, yeah, yeah. Hey, yeah, yeah. My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you."

Flynn touched reggie's arm and it went right through. "Weird right?" He chuckled.

"They're ghosts!" Flynn exclaimed making Davina roll her eyes.

"Flynn we've been trying to tell you this for the past half hour!" She exclaimed causing her to laugh.

"And we prefer "musician spirts"." Alex said making Reggie point at him.

"Julie, Davina, does this mean you're joining our band?" Luke asked causing Davina to nod enthusiastically.

"I don't know about Davina but I think you're joining Julie's band." Flynn said.

"I'm gonna go with what she said."

"My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo. My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you. Hey, yeah, yeah. Hey, yeah, yeah. My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you."

"Still wanna talk to my dad?" Julie asked.

"No, I'm good." Flynn responded before hugging her best friend. Davina went to high-five Luke but her hand went right through and she sighed.

Once again met with the harsh reality that she could never be with Luke.

MARTHA SPEAKS,
I don't have any motivation
for my other books besides
this one. I'm so excited to write
Edge of Great episode so I can
make Davina not pay Luke any
mind like Julie did that episode.