CHAPTER TWELVE.

CHAPTER TWELVE ,
finally free !

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮  𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 
𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

Davina and Julie sat on her bed while Julie was decorating her microphone. Her phone dinged with a text and she picked it up. Nick sent her a funny picture because she began to laugh.

"Oh no, Julie cut that boy off right now. Why would he send that." She said in distaste. Reggie stuck his hand through the door and knocked.

"What are you guys doing?" Julie asked sounding amused.

"We're being classy." Reggie winked putting his fingers in an 'okay' gesture. Luke walked into the room and his bandmates followed closely behind.

"Why are you two still here? We're going in like twenty minutes. "

"She lied to dad and got grounded, now she's stuck in here the whole night." Davina chimed in

"Yeah, but we were just at the venue. I mean, it's packed. Like, VIPs, managers. It's kind of crazy." Alex explained as they all smiled.

"What are we gonna do about my aunt? She's right downstairs." Julie said tilting her head.

"Sneak out, I've done it multiple times before." Davina waved her off and opened the window before her eyes widened. "Don't tell dad."

"Okay, let us get dressed. We'll meet you guys there." Julie said before the guys poofed out and the two got up to get ready

☆ ☆ ☆

"Next up, Dirty Candy." The announcer said as Julie walked in with a tight blue dress and Davina, who was wearing a blue silk bralette and a blue skirt.

"Am I too late?" Julie asked Flynn who was standing around waiting for them to arrive.

"Too early." She answered as Carrie along with her glow sticks got on stage.

"Hope y'all came to have a good time," Carrie said gleefully

"Dirty Candy? How'd she get on the list?" Julie asked in shock.