CHAPTER NINE.

CHAPTER NINE ,
the other side of hollywood !

𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧'  𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞,𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠  𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞,
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞

Davina sighed looking at her phone. It was a bit after nine and the guys weren't there. She hoped they were on their way. And if they weren't, they were going to get a long speech from Davina about how they were horrible timekeepers.

"Julie and the Phantoms?" Julie asked sounding amused.

"I had some free time in French class. And you better like it because I registered it on Insta, Snapchat, Twitter..." Flynn ranted, ready to keep going.

"No, I love it." Julie said cutting her off. "But I'd love it even more if the actual Phantoms were here."

"I don't. I must be a phantom cause my name is not included anywhere in that band." She mumbled. She didn't mind that much because it was making her sister happy, but Davina felt like she wasn't even apart of the band.

Flynn's eyes widened, pointing at something behind Julie and walking away. Julie turned around to see the short blonde boy. "Nick!" She exclaimed, laughing awkwardly.

"Look, Davina, it's Nick." She said turning to her sister.

"Nope, you're not getting me. I'm going over there with Jon. Bye Jules, bye Nick!" She laughed waving goodbye to them. She walked over to Jon and smiled. "Hey bestie."

"Hey, D." He grinned, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Where's Rayna?" Davina asked.

"Home." He answered vaguely, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"And why is she home and not here with you?"

"So uhh. Basically I told her you were performing so we had to go and she told me to go without her." He finally told her.

"Dude, what's her problem with me!?" Davina exclaimed. She hated that her best friends girlfriend didn't like her.

"She thinks you like me." Jonathan said shrugging his shoulders.

"That's insane. I don't like you, I like Luke!" She said before covering her mouth. "Pretend I didn't say that." She said quickly, mentally facepalming at her own stupidity.