How Did You Know?

Marinette

Everything has been a blur. 

I remember fighting.

Capturing the akuma.

Pain.

I remember being surrounded by my friends and Master Fu. They all looked concerned. I remember Adrien taking me home.

He said he wasn't disappointed that it was me.

He is happy that it is me.

He tucked me into bed and I can still feel his lips on my forehead. I fell asleep shortly after. I woke up to the sound of my mom calling me to dinner. 

"I'll be down in a minute." 

I look down at my clothes and see they are slightly tattered from earlier. I quickly change and put that on my list of things to take care of. I glance at my phone and see my friends have been texting. They want to meet up tomorrow. I quickly reply that I'll be there and head downstairs.

I smile at my parents as we sit down to eat. We talk about our day and I can't help smiling, thinking about how oblivious they can be. We sit here everyday. These are my parents and they don't recognize that I'm Ladybug. 

Soon we are done eating and I'm helping them clear the table. It then dawn on me that they might never really know the whole me. It's bad enough that the rest of the group knows who is who. I guess Chloe doesn't but that doesn't matter.

"I have to finish some homework. Dinner was delicious!" I say, as I run up the stairs. I hand Tiki a cookie and get to work. If I want to see my friends tomorrow then I need to get this done.

Sabine Dupain-Cheng

My daughter. 

Sometimes I wonder how she gets it all done.

Homework

School

Commissions

Projects

Saving Paris

And still have time to hang out with friends.

She will grow up to do amazing things.

I just hope I haven't given myself away in knowing her secret. I know she thinks I can be oblivious and that she thinks she's protecting us.

Fine

I just hope she knows how proud I am.

Alya

When Ladybug first said that she needs my help, I was ecstatic. The second time, I was ready to help.

But goodness gracious, I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

One second, we are fighting Queen Wasp, the next, Ladybug is falling to the ground. A second after that, we are all running, and somehow we end up in a room with an old man.

And that is when time really slows down.

Ladybug transforms into her civilian form.

And in her place is my best friend.

In pain.

Then this old man is telling us to transform back too.

In flashes of green and orange, we all know that we have followed his order.

I look and see Nino in Carapace's place. I knew from the beginning but Ladybug confirmed it today.

I turn my head again and this time I am slightly surprised.