Chapter 2 | Volleyball Club

Ring~ Finally, classes were over for the day. As you start to pack up your things, you realize something next to you. Tsukishima, your childhood best friend sat next to you in last period.
  As you took a look inside his desk, you notice something. A case. You took it out and opened it. It was his sports glasses.
  "He always forgets something.." You thought to yourself.

   As you got closer and closer to the gym, you could hear several noises. You open the door...

   "Tsuki?"

   Everyone stopped in their tracks, and looked at you. You felt many strong gazes lay upon you. Tsukishima walks up to you.

   "What is it?"
   "Well... you forgot your sports glasses."

   He looked down at your hands to see his case. He took his case, and switched his sports glasses out with his everyday ones.
   All of a sudden you could not only hear, but see everyone walking towards you. You knew they meant absolutely no harm, but their presence was highly intimidating and all you wanted to do was run.

  Out of nowhere, Tsukishima stands in front of you.
  "Tsuki, is that Y/N?" You heard someone say. The only people that you know from this school besides Tsukishima is his childhood friend, Yamaguchi. You knew him but not very well.

   "Yes, it is."
   "Can't we talk to them for a while?"

   "Wait was was their name again?" You heard someone else say. You tried to look around but since Tsukishima was in front of you, it was quite hard since he was so tall.
   "Don't worry about it, Tanaka. You either Noya."
   "What! I didn't even say anything."

   You poked Tsukishima. He turned around, "What?"
   "I don't mind talking to them y'know.."

   He looked at you, glared into your eyes. You felt a bit flustered. After a while he finally let out a great sigh.
  "Fine. But no longer than 10 minutes."
  "Okay, jeez. What are you my dad?"

   "So we can talk to them?"
   "Yes, Hinata. You can talk to them."

   You looked at Hinata. He was quite short for his age, but he had nice, orange fluffy hair and lovely brown eyes.
  "So you know Tsuki?" A boy asked you. He had black hair and blueish eyes.

  "Don't call me Tsuki." You heard Tsukishima call out.
  "Well, yeah, I've know him since middle school."

  "Oh, so you're also his childhood friend?" Hinata asked you.
  "Yeah."
  "That's cool! I thought he only knew Yamaguchi and us."
   "Of course not, Boke! He's not that much of an introvert."
   "Yeah yeah, this is Kageyama by the way."
   "Ah, it's nice to meet you Kageyama."
   "Mhm. And, you are?"
   "Y/N."

   "Wow, you have such a nice name." You heard someone say to you. It was a boy approximately the same height as Hinata, and a few strands of dyed hair.
   "Ah, thank you. You are?"
   "I'm Nishinoya! And this is Tanaka."
   Tanaka was quite energetic, he had a shaved head and grayish eyes.

   As you walked around more, you were introduced to Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita. Along the club managers, Kiyoko and Yachi.

   "Alright, it's time for you to go Y/N."
   "What? There's no way it's been 10 minutes already."
   "Well it has, too bad so sad, you're gonna have to leave."
   "Ugh, fine."

   You say bye to everyone and exit the gym. The only reason you left when Tsukishima said so was because you didn't want to pick a fight with him. You were both quite sensitive at times and arguing in front of everyone wouldn't be so great.
   You had a lot of arguments as kids, and there was one time where it got out of hand.

   You didn't ever want to have that same incident happen ever again.