Chapter 3 || Lead The Way

It was the next day, and you headed into the school. As expected, Tsukishima was already there. As much as you asked him to, he never waited for you to catch up with him.
"It must be sad, knowing you're this slow." 
"Oh, shut up. It's not my fault you don't like waiting."                                                 "Mhm. Let's just hurry up."

  As you were walking to your first class, you noticed a new club poster in the halls. "Come join the Photography Club!" You stopped in your tracks. Right under this poster was a paper. 'Sign your name here to enter.' There wasn't anything to use to write nearby, so you quickly took out a pen and began to write your name. 

  "Y/N! There you are, what the hell are you-" He paused, noticing you were writing your name.       
"When did this get here?" Tsukishima asked.
"I honestly have no idea, but I'm obviously gonna sign up for it!"                          "When did you even get in to photography?"
"Since fourth grade, Tsuki. How many times do I have to tell you?"
"I don't know, as many times as I need you to?"
"Okay, smartass I get it."  
"Would you rather me be a dumbass?"
"Oh, shut up!"

  You finished writing your name, and put your pen in your jacket pocket. You then headed to your first period alongside Tsukishima. Smiling with excitement, you eagerly wanted to head inside the Photography Room instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Finally, lunch break. You've been waiting for a while now, wondering if any of the club members would look for you, or maybe the event was at the end of the day? Whatever it was, you were excited, yet slightly nervous.
  "You're still thinking about that club, aren't you?"
  You heard someone say from behind you. It was very unexpected, so it made you jump.
  "Tsuki, don't scare me like-!" You turned around to face not only Tsukishima, but his friend, Yamaguchi.
  "Ah, hey Yamaguchi."
  "Hi, Y/N!"
  You were a bit.. confused to say the least. It's not like you were surprised that Tsukishima was with Yamaguchi. They were childhood friends after all. But, was he bringing along Yamaguchi to sit with us (Tsukishima and Y/N)?
  "Ah, Y/N, now that we're here, it's alright if I eat with Yams today, right?"
  "Oh, yeah, of course. You two have fun."
  As they walked away, you were a bit disappointed, but then-
  "Hey!"
  You looked behind you. A blonde-headed  girl was running toward you.
  "Hi, um, are you.. Y/N?"
  "Yes.. why do you ask?"
  "Ah, well, you put your name here in the photography club form so, I need you to come with me to the club room!"
  You felt yourself light up. It was finally time to go to the club room.
  "I'll lead the way, so, just follow me!"
  The girl started to speed-walk down the hallway. You couldn't tell if she was nervous, excited, or was chosen to gather everyone against her own will? No, that's a bit extreme.

  "We're here. Um, please.." She opened the door for you. You entered and saw a few other people in the room.
  "Yachi, is that the last member?"
  "Yes.. well, at least I think so."
  You looked around, there were students from other schools.
  "This is the only photography club that allows students from around or near the school," the black haired girl stated.
  "Ah, you must be Y/N. We've heard a bit about you."
  You were taken aback. They knew about you? But how? And why?
  "Um, excuse me but, how did you hear about me?"
  "Ah, you probably don't remember us but we're the volleyball team managers. The day you came we were a bit busy so we couldn't stay long."
  Now that she mentioned it, you had remembered them both.
  "It's Yachi and Kiyoko, right?"
  "Yes. Surprisingly enough, Tsukishima was the one that told us about your love for photography so.."
  Kiyoko handed you something. It was a badge. The badge read "Photography Club Leader."
  "Wait, you want me to be the leader?"
  "Of course! We saw a lot of your pictures, you're super amazing!" Yachi stated.
  "Are you willing to lead us?"
  You were shocked. Of course you wanted to lead, but would you be able to teach all these kids the basics of photography?

  "Yes. I will lead the way."