Chapter 3

Tobys pov

"Touch my son and i'll kill you" the bunny snarled, holding the human close to his chest.
"Your son?" Slenderman questioned "but y-"
"Oh shut up!" The angry robot yelled, cutting him off. Well. He's going to get dismantled. I snickered.
"If you were a human, you would be dead by now" Slenderman said cooly. The robot guwaffed before bursting out laughing, while the bunny just looked mildly amused. Once he'd calmed down, he looked us all in the eyes.
"Glitchtrap, do it"
"You sure?" The bunny asked with concern, clutching the human to his chest.
Focusing on the human, I quickly established his features. Short black hair. Side fringe that was half dark purple (and suited him). Pale skin with a light dusting of freckles on his adorable nose. My eyes strayed to his lips. I wonder if they're as soft as they look...
I was brought back to reality by a short yelp from Hoodie. Turning around I looked to see a tall dark red headed male standing where the angry boy had been standing moments ago, he also had the exact same blue eye as the robot as well.
"Fascinating" Slenderman murmured "Toby, throw one of your axes at him" he commanded.
He wants me to WHAT?!?! I fumed silently.
"Tobes, you okay?" Masky asked, punching my arm.
"Y- yeah" I muttered. Not like I have a choice. Pulling out one of my axes I took my aim and threw it at him.
"Are you kidding?!?!" He complained "that was my favourite shirt as well"
"Stop complaining" Glitchtrap sighed.
"I'd like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind" Slender asked, to which he received a nod.
(S=Slenderman, T=Toby, M=Masky, H=Hoodie, G=Glitchtrap, E=Ennard)

S: "First off, how did you not die?"
E: "Can't kill something that is already dead"
H: "W- what... but th-"
G: "Impossible? Well you better believe it"
T: "W- wha-t ab-out y-ou tur-turning in-to ro-bots?"
G: "When the two of us died our souls possessed these animatronics so we can switch forms"
M: "How did you die?"
S+H+T: "MASKY!!"
E: "It's fine... but that's a personal question"
M: "It's fine! Also, sorry"
E: "It's okay, really"
H+T: "Is the human like you?"
G: "His name is Michael and though he is dead he doesn't possess an animatronic"
S: "But he's a child..."
G: "He's been through a lot of things a child SHOULDN'T have to go through"
S+T+H+M: "..."
G: "When's he going to wake up?"
S: "Less than an hour"
S: "One last question"
E: "Shoot"
S: "Would you like to join the Creepypastas?"
G+E: "..."
E: "As long as there's no killing inn-"
G: "-ocent people then we're in"
H: "Slend-"
S: "Deal"
Slender and Glitchtrap shook hands and Slenderman teleported us to the mansion.
"Boys" he turned to us "show them to their rooms. Oh and Toby?"
"Y- yeah?" I stammered.
"Make sure Michael is comfortable."
"Oooooh~"
"Sh-shut u-p" I snapped as Ennard reluctantly handed Michael to me.
"He gets hurt, you die, got it?" Ennard and Glitchtrap snarled.
"G-ot i-it." I mumbled.
Things are going to get a lot more interesting around here.