Chapter 19 - His Reasons are Simple

-1 pm Cloudy-

Lunch had finally arrived. Ryukon headed to the Info Club room as asked. He knocked on the door and was pulled in as quickly as he knocked. Ameko, who was invited, had pulled him in. Keito closed the door behind him and crossed his arms. All the boys were smirking at him, but Keito seemed like his smirk also hid disappointment.

"Seems like your patience is wearing out, huh Ryukon?" Info White started.

Ryukon sighed in defeat, "you saw what happened on the roof, didn't you..."

"What I've learned is that you don't like when people touch your face," Info White said, "noted."

Keito shook his head, "you go to a club once and now you think you're the stuff, huh..."

"I don't think I'm all that..." Ryukon walked over and hugged onto Keito, "the talk just went south... I was fine with fighting her until she went for my face..."

"People go for the face all the time..." Keito said.

"Well if they go for my face, I'll go for theirs..."

"About time..." Info White interjected. She went back to typing on her computer.

Keito let go of Ryukon and positioned him so that he was looking at him, "...Ryukon... I know this is hypocritical for me to say, but if you can solve things without violence... definitely do so..." he let go of him, "we're in this group, so we have no choice..."

"You mean the SSEG?" Ryukon asked, looking away from him in annoyance. The group heard his tone and took a small step back. They bit the inside of their cheeks. Keito was in trouble.

"I assume Eri told you that?"

"Yes..." Ryukon said, "If the Saikous left, then technically you're not their secret enforcement anymore..." he looked into Keito's eyes, "why didn't you tell me that this was the reason you couldn't talk to me?"

"You don't need to know about that stuff-"

"Yet you get me involved anyway..." Ryukon said, "you invited me to go to a club with your friends for a first date... You brought me into your house... You brought me into your domain twice now... You can't just kiss up on me and pretend that part doesn't exist... There's people out here that are after me because we're together... The least you could have done was tell me who they specifically were..."

"Whoa, how are you gonna yell at me when you're the one that said 'oh can we be friends? Pretty please?' I told you that you weren't tough enough to be with me..."

"And you were wrong~" Info White said. The room looked at her and couldn't give a word back. He did toss Eri over a rooftop without thinking about if she could have died from it.

Info White turned her chair toward Keito, "you already know what happened during our little meetup over the weekend. Now... obviously I'm not saying to add Ryukon to the SSEG, but don't underestimate his ability to get you out of it..." she smiled, "I believe he can do it~"

Info Red nodded and looked to the side, "he's... very creative..." the others were shocked hearing Info Red speak. She was one of those girls of action rather than words. Keito looked at Ryukon.

"You're really willing to do this?" Keito asked, "but why?... What did I do?..."

Ameko kicked her feet, "I don't know what you did all those years ago, but you knocked something into him. He was always so shy around people," she plopped into a nearby chair, "all he wanted to do was pretty much go home or talk to me. Then all of a sudden, a certain blonde boy walked down the same path and stopped nearly all of that...aka you..." she sighed, "he's been chronically stupid ever since..."