•3•

Hey y'all I'm back sorry it's been awhile I'm on the verge of leaving the fandom but I'll try to finish this story as much as I can!
———————————————————————————

Y-N POV

P.E. Was a nightmare. First of all dancing, why was the dancing unit made in the first place. Is it so the teachers can force gender stereotypes on us or something? I don't know. I was walking down this long hallway until I bumped into Russia. "Hey Ruski, how are you?" "Tch, horrible." the Russian groaned, taking his and and putting it on his forehead. "Dear old America won't shut up. I mean he's nice and all but I can't have that guy ruining my representation. My папа would kill me..." I sighed and pulled him into a big hug. "Don't worry I'll talk some sense into that сука.." we laughed and then waved at each other as we parted our ways. I never really like America always gibber gabbering about crap that no one really cares about. Oh well, I guess I'll just deal with that later.

Finally lunch time. I wonder where Germany is I haven't seen him around at all since break. Walking around the corner I bump into him again. "North Korea! Stop stalking me I swear!" I yell throwing a punch at him. "Whoa feisty aren't you? Heh.." He grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest. "Get off you scumbag!" He pulls me closer. Get off I want to yell but I can't. "Hey! Get off her!" I hear America. Where is he? Help me! America grabs my back and pulls me off North Korea. "What are you doing North? Have you lost your mind?!" America pushes me aside as he goes in to punch North. "W-wait!" I yell but it's pointless, they already started fighting. I need to go find Germany.

Germany's POV
Y/n has been acting strange since lunch, she wouldn't tell me anything. "If you don't tell me what's wrong I'm going to have to tell the Nurse." I give her a soft glare, just to tell her that I'm not joking. "Germany I'm fine! Stop worrying about me!" She yells. I back off her, did I go too far? I'm confused, why did she yell? I get up and walk away, it's best if I do so. "Germany..wait!" I hear her trying to catch up to me but I can't, I have to walk away. "Germany please!" Ignore her Germany, you know better. If only you knew better Germany. If only you knew better.

Y/n POV
Why is he running from me! I said I was sorry! Did I push him to much? Was it something I said? Or was it the tone of my voice that pushed him off? Why is love so dramatic? Love.. I don't love Germany we are just friends! I don't... I don't think.. I don't know I just want him to come back to me and we can move on. This sounds like a Romeo and Juliet story.. but I swear we are just friends! Just. Friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 588
Hey sorry for the very long wait! I am probably going to move on to a different story. I am back into the FNAF story line so if you all want to see some FNAF story where Y/N is the night guard I will start it! I'm working on chapter 4 where it should be longer and I mean very long since it's gonna get dramatic.