INTRODUCTION

Everyone has that one person in their life who stays through no matter how hard things get! As people always say, no matter how much the physical distance increases, the connection never expires! There is no entity in this world which has the power to break apart two best friends!

Jessica and Aaron have been best friends since they were born! Though they realise they aren't as mature as their parents, both of them know, all the teasing, fights and swearing at each other cannot evaporate their friendship! The happiest people in the world are Jessica's mom Kate Marshall and Robert Ford- Aaron's dad, as they have been living the dream of every human being on the face of the earth- Their kids carrying their legacy of being the best friends for eighteen years now.

Aaron and Jessica have had their fair share of fights amidst the binge-watching shows, competing on food-eating abilities, being voted as the king and queen of proms and homecomings and long sulking and crying sessions after a fall-out!

But everytime they think something will break them apart, they have that one flashback which brings them back to being the closest to each other!

What is the memory they never speak about but have never forgotten? Let's find out!
***
Hey guys,

I'm Aaria!
(not my real name, but a pen name!)

I am a 20-year old college going female with severe addiction to fictions- be it on series or books, be it on screens or on pages!

This book my millionth attempt to write a story, and I promise you, I'll finish this one! I have always followed a simple quote-

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside!"

Now, this is something I've been wanting to write for the past one year but never got the courage to, because of, well...My low self-esteem and a major heartbreak:/

I just want to say that if you've read this far, please take a look at this story and I assure you that you won't regret coming here!

Also, some parts of this book are related to my life- how things happened with me or how I assumed that they would happen and the rest parts are entirely fictional!

I, as an author have made a lot of efforts to make this story worth reading! So please, it's a humble request- Do not copy my work!

So....

*Rubbing both my hands together in excitement!*

Let's begin!!!