CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1- Just another regular day!

September 7th

I am in a hurry today but I checked in for a quick time-out while seven hungry teenagers gobble their breakfast on the dining table at my place. My room's a mess! And I'm pretty sure, so is every other room except Mom's and Lizzy's! Getting up without Mom stripping away my blanket from me, or switching off the ceiling fan or even opening the curtains and windows to wake me up due to the entering light was very difficult! Not to forget, my friends taking up every inch of space in my room for the next two months or so, doesn't help either.

Katherine took up all the space in the common bathroom to plug in her hair appliances and finish her make-up before school. Considering today's our first day at school as seniors, she told us she had to look good! Not that she normally doesn't!

Shayley and Skylar could not just refrain themselves from snogging in the bathroom at the guest bedroom, even though they had all night to do the nasty stuff ~.~ They have been together for two years now, and everyone's waiting for their honeymoon phase to fade out, but it still hasn't!

And then Jason, along with Zach made it his life's mission to disturb the love birds by banging on their bathroom door, earning a lot of cussing and swearing from Shayley.

Candice decided to feed all of us, fully aware that everyone would either be late for school on the very first day or would die of hunger halfway through it!

I was smart enough to wake up before everyone else and get ready first. But amongst all the chaos, all of us forgot to wake up the most extreme sleepyhead of our group- Aaron! I know I should've woken him up, it was my duty as his best friend. But I honestly had to keep an eye on my dear house, afraid that someone out of the eight of us would definitely blow it up! Eight teenagers living by themselves in a house definitely has it's own fears!

After what felt like ages, we finally got ready and had breakfast. Well, everyone else is still eating. As promised, I have to skype my mom before leaving for school. Since she has gone on a trip with all the other parents, all of us have to talk to them.

This is pretty much today's summary until this very moment. I'll be back here soon! Until then, adios:)

I shut my laptop after locking the folder I wrote these journal- sort of writings in. I could hear voices from downstairs. I think our parents were already on the line. I was very excited to talk to everyone. With a huge smile plastered on my face, I got up and picked my bag for school before skipping down the stairs. Hurriedly, I ran towards the living room to see everyone huddled on a single couch.

"Jessie! Where the hell were you?" Aaron asked, as he scooted over to make some space for me on the back-rest of the couch.

"Ouch!" Came a feeble voice with a simultaneous loud thud.

Jason had fallen over the back rest on the floor. Everyone burst out laughing and it increased when a loud string of abuses started floating in the air for Aaron.

By Jason of course!

"Language Jason!" A stern voice came from the i-pad in Katherine's hand. It was Mrs. Miller, as expected!

"But he literally pushed me off the couch Mom!" Jason whined, sitting upright again.

"What? I did not push you dude, I was just making space for Jessie." Aaron reasoned.

"Couldn't you find another place to sit Jess? You made me fall!" Jason whined again, pouting.

"Yeah, because there is so much place to sit on this couch right?" I said, rolling my eyes.