Chapter 7 Revolver vs Xander

A/N: Apparently Wattpad will be down on the 6th of October so I thought that I should get this chapter out. Also strap yourselves in because this could be longer than the other chapters. Please enjoy.

No One's POV

Ryoken appeared in Link Vrains as the cyber terrorist and leader of the Knights of Hanoi, Revolver.

Revolver: Alright Xander, I'm here. Now show yourself.

The blue/red haired avatar stepped out of the shadows with a smirk on his face.

Xander: I'm glad that you decided to show yourself but I take it you're here to get the answers for the questions Playmaker asked me.

Revolver: That and I'm here to beat the shit out of you for even thinking of threatening me.

Xander: Too bad that you won't get the chance.

The two activated their duel disks.

Both: Duel!

Xander/4000 Revolver/4000

Meanwhile, Yusaku was lying on a stretcher that would slide into a tube like machine.

Kyoko: This should run numerous tests on your body to find out what changed you into a girl.

Kyoko saw the look on the cotton candy hair girl's face.

Kyoko: You look nervous.

Yusaku: I...I am

Kyoko injected Yusaku with an anesthetic.

Kyoko: There's no need to be worried.

Yusaku could feel her eyes lids getting. As the stretcher was moved into the machine, her eyes shut.

In Link Vrains, the duel between Revolver and Xander was beginning.

Xander: I'll take the first move. I activate the continuous spell's Bounty Wall and Bounty Cabin.

Revolver: Bounty Cabin?

Xander: It's similar to Bounty Wall. It gains counters when I summon "Bounty" Monsters. But it has a different effect. I summon Bounty Printer.

Bounty Printer - ATK/200

Xander: Now my two spells gains a counter.

Bounty Wall-1 Bounty Cabin-1

Xander: I activate Bounty Printer's effect. When it's summoned, I can summon a second from my hand or deck.

Bounty Printer no2 - ATK/200

Bounty Wall-2 Bounty Cabin-2

Xander: Then it's effect will summon a third.

Bounty Wall-3 Bounty Cabin-3

Xander: Appear! The Circuit of my soul! Arrowheads confirmed. Summoning conditions are 2 "Bounty" Monsters. I set two Bounty Printer's in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine! Link Summon! Appear Link 2 Bounty Hunter Bow!

Bounty Hunter Bow - ATK/2000 Link Arrows (bottom left, bottom right)

Bounty Wall-4 Bounty Cabin-4

Xander: I activate Bounty Hunter Bow's effect! When it's Link Summoned, I can Special Summon a "Bounty" Monster from my hand next to its Link. I summon Bounty Guardsman.

Bounty Guardsman - ATK/200

Bounty Wall/Cabin-5

Xander: I activate Bounty Cabin's effect. Once per turn, by removing a county, I can Special Summon 1 "Bounty" Monster from my GY. I bring back Bounty Printer.