~:|: Chapter Five:|:~

A/N- Hello guys, guess who's back?  How have you guy's been? I've decided I would continue for now. But I might change my mind later on in the future. so...Let get to reading ;-;

===========================================================================

Jjk P.O.V

I felt there hands glide up against my stomach slowly reaching my chest, Yoongi giving me sloppy kisses at the nape of my neck and Jin's tongue in my mouth exploring everywhere he could reach, his tongue would swirl around mine and rub against the hard palate inside of my mouth slowly going deeper into the soft palate. Jin would also at times glide his tongue across my gingiva (gums), then continue to his regular kissing. 

Yoongi's other hand was still in my pants but it wasn't moving. In my guess he was more focused on my neck then my bottom area . After a couple of seconds of making out I slowly start to pull away from them hoping for them to stop, but in return I get a growl from them. 

Yoongi's hand that was in my pants tightened around my member causing me to muffle a moan out. Jin's kissing was getting more aggressive by the second causing my breathing to shorten a bit. none of them gave me time to breath. As this continued I felt my self getting light headed, I push Jin a bit trying to tell him I couldn't breath but he wouldn't budge. 

A couple of more seconds went by, I got tired of trying to get there attention to I did what I thought was best. I slowly raised both my hands gliding them up Jin and Yoongi's Stomach towards there nipples. My fingers were floating above them as my hand was not in there shirts, I slowly but gently rested the tip of my index fingers on there nipples. I felt there body stiffened a little, but paid no mind to it. My thumb slowly made there way to the side of the buds. Then, as hard as I can I pinch them. Jin choked on his saliva and as Yoongi flinched his mouth leaving my neck. 

I was panting grabbing as much air as I could as I felt cold air pushing against my face. Jin gave me a 'what the hell look' as Yoongi just stared at me with a blank face. 

"YAH, WHAT WAS THAT FOR" Jin yelled. His mouth was parted open a bit as his brows just frowned, Yoongi just continued to stare at me as I was still gathering air in my mouth.

"I'm hungry" was all I could think of. Jin was now staring at me, then slowly moved his gaze towards the food placed on the table, then back to me. 

"Oh, then...eat..But not right now" Jin said connecting our lips again. I felt Jin's tongue brush against my lips asking for entrance but I didn't comply. Jin then disconnected our lips showing his cute little pouting face as he stares at me.

"Is food more important to you then I am important to you?" He said eyes shining as they stare directly into my eyes.

 "Yes, at the moment, yes." I said nodding my head with my eyes closed, and arms resting on both sides of my hips. I opened my eyes seconds later to see Jin glaring at the food, jealousy seeping out of him.  I look behind me, facing Yoongi to see him Glaring at the food as well.

"If the food is being favored over you, then be the food" Yoongi said slowly turning, his eyes directly looking into mine.

What did I get myself into?  I thought as I mentally face palmed.

===========================================================================

Hi again, sorry for any misspellings, and horrible grammar. <3

Word count: 622