~:|:Chapter Six:|:~

A/N-
1) sorry I had too 😂 ⬆️
2) Finish the sentence: "I know what you're thinking BUT!-

······································································

Yoongi's (P.O.V)

Jungkook stares at the food as his hands slowly reaches for whatever was closer to him. I look over at Jin who is now glaring at the food, jealousy gleaming in his eyes.

I turn my head my gaze fixed upon the food. I don't know why but all the attention the food is getting gets me mad.

Jungkook grabbed a slice of banana I had cut into pieces and slipped it into his mouth.

"Mmmm-h~" Jungkook moaned. I felt something hard rub against my pants. I looked down to see I had a hard on, which I decided to ignore.

I could see Jin had one as well just by seeing the lustfulness inside of his eyes.

I sighed as I shook my head. Oh, to be the food. I thought. I wonder if I was food, would he react the same way? Was it possible to have sex while you're food?

I sat there staring into nothingness, eyes unfocusing and refocusing at times.

I was too deep in my thoughts that I had forgotten that I had a baby brat to take care of. I snapped out of my daze and looked at Jungkook who's eyes which was filled with hunger stare at the banana milk intensely before chugging it down.

"Slow down, Jungkook" Jin said putting his hand on Jungkooks  back moving it in an up and down motion.

Jungkook closed his eyes shut before taking a big gulp of the last bits of milk within the bottle before opening them again. His doe eyes focused to me. He flashed a cute bunny smile making my cheeks turn a light color of pink.

"YAH, SMILE AT ME TOO" Jin said jealously written all over his face. Jungkook turned his head at a fast speed making his hair go out. For a second he looked like a mushroom.

Jungkooks doe eyes were now focused onto Jin who was staring at him speechless.

Before anyone could do anything. I got up and dragged our baby mate towards my room. I opened the door walking in slamming the door,  locking it shut to avoid anyone disturbing us during our slumber. I pulled jungkook towards the bed laying  him down near the wall. I then, laid down wrapping one arm around his thin, curvy waist and my other on under his head for him to use as a pillow.

I felt Jungkooks stomach go up and down at a pretty fast rate. A couple of seconds later I felt his breathing slow down.

I looked over to see Jungkook sleeping. I gave a gummy smile and rested my head back down onto the pillow, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Seokjins (P.O.V)

I was left on the couch as Yoongi dragged Baby kookie up into the room TRAITOR
I thought. They- NO, YOONGI left me to cuddle with Jungkook. Sigh,  why didn't they take me with them? I LIKE CUDDLES TOO. I pouted as I slowly got up, heading towards Namjoons room.

I opened the door to see a messy room. His chair was broken, clothes everywhere, and him on the floor knocked out. I sighed as I slowly started to clean the boys  without trying to wake him up.

Once I was done, I slowly made my way to Taehyungs room to only see him sleeping as well. I cleaned his room, followed by, Hoseoks, then, Jimins. I stopped infront of Yoongi's room hearing snores on the other side. lucky bastard. I mumbled under my breath.

I teleported inside the room knowing he had locked it, and started to clean, I move the things to a certain area to make it look more neat and tidy. I then, walked over to the bed and hovered over Yoongi to get to  jungkook that was near the wall and kissed his forehead. I then, walked out and headed towards the kitchen, got the ingredients I needed out and began to make steak for dinner.

I'm not sure if Jungkook likes steak, but I'm hoping he does.
-----------------------_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__

Hello thank you for reading my book. And I hope you enjoyed! ♥️

Word count: 961