LOVING TAYLOR

WARNING:  MATURE CONTENT......READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

No one's POV

Taylor and Joe couldn't have enough of each other. They continued kissing each other deeply. Joe ran his tongue on Taylor's lip and bit it  playfully. They are panting and moaning with pleasure. Taylor placed her hands under  Joe's  shirt rubbing his chest feeling his erect nipple under her hands, twisting and pulling them, then she swirled her tongue into his ears and sucked his earlobe while rubbing his nape making Joe moan with pleasure. She pulled off Joe's shirt and sucked his nipples  making him fully aroused. Joe opened Taylor's dress and pulled it off her showing her ample breasts and perky nipples. He sucked her left nipple, licking and teasing it with his tongue while massaging and playing her right breast and nipple. He kissed his way up to her neck and nape, licking and sucking them then attached his mouth and lips to her breast until she came moaning and groaning loudly. 

Taylor's POV

I think I passed out following my nipple orgasm. I felt Joe take off my thong then spread my legs wide on the couch and started kissing and sucking my inner thighs, then he rubbed my wet pussy, inserted his long fingers into my vagina and sucked my engorged clitoris making me wild with pleasure. I was panting and moaning. I heard Joe talking dirty to me while he was pleasuring me. "Do you like this Tay? do you want me to fuck you until you will pass out again. Say it, Say it" Fuck  me Joe fuck me.!!!!!" Then I had another orgasm making me shake and tear up from this delightful sensation.

We realized we were making so much noise so we went up to my room , locked the door and turned on the TV hoping it would drown the  sexual noises we were making. Joe carried me upstairs bridal style while French kissing me. He put me down gently on the bed and I immediately pulled off his pants and underwear. His manhood is impressive, thick and long with veins bulging with desire. I held him in my hands and started massaging it gently licking his pre cum and swirling my tongue on the tip of his penis. I massaged his balls while sucking and taking more and more of him into my mouth. He was making noises, moaning loudly, gasping until I pulled my mouth off him making a popping sound when he was out.

" I want you to come inside me. I want to feel your throbbing penis in my vagina" I said while rubbing his erection. We kissed passionately tasting and teasing each other with our tongues. He positioned himself between my legs then  rubbed himself up and down my pussy making me more aroused. He gently inserted himself into me; I can feel my vaginal wall stretching in order to accommodate his size. I felt pain and pleasure at the same time; he gently pushed his length into me making me moan and sigh with delight. He was sucking and licking my nipples then massaged my clitoris making me break out with goosebumps and screamed fuck, fuck, fuck me Joe. I'm coming I'm coming. " Joe increased his strokes yelling "fuck you Tay, fuck you" until I feel his hot cum inside of me. We were both spent and out of breath and totally exhausted after this very pleasurable encounter. We looked at each other and shared a sweet kiss.

We fell asleep holding each other tightly. I woke up in the middle of the night with a warm tongue licking my pussy. I automatically spread my legs wide and enjoyed the sensation Joe is giving me. Then he inserted his penis deep inside me while his fingers were stimulating my clitoris. We came together this time and looked at each other tenderly.

We woke up with the sun on our eyes . We looked at each other giggling like kids. Then we realized that some of our clothes are scattered downstairs. Joe put on his boxers and retrieved our clothes quickly before Benji wakes up. Then we took a long shower together. I handed Joe a shirt and sweatpants that belonged to James.

Benji was surprised and happy when he saw Joe helping me make breakfast. We spent the day inside due to inclement weather. Joe and I couldn't keep our hands off each other, he played with my hair while I lied on his lap, holding hands, exchanging sweet kisses and just being happy being near each other. Then at 7pm he left leaving me sad and confused. We had mind blowing sex multiple times in one night. Is this it  for us? I have fallen in love with Joe since he came to New York. I know him as a caring and loving uncle to Benji. He promised to keep us safe and secure, he rescued me from a potential assault and I am happy when he is around me. I tried to control my emotions but tears just came down my face.

Just then I heard the doorbell.  I have instructed Benji not to answer the door. So I wiped my face and when I opened the door Joe was standing there with  big smile on his face. He saw my swollen red rimmed eyes and a look of concern was written in his face.

"Tay, what's wrong?" Joe asked looking worriedly at me.

I walked slowly into the living room and said" we have to talk" motioning him to sit on the couch. He sat beside me and waited for me to speak. 

"We had sex, we have to stop doing it again. We have to forget about it. It was a big mistake."

Joe was dumbfounded with what he heard. " I thought you liked it. I could swear you enjoyed it a lot" smirking a little bit.

"But you left me as if nothing happened. You just took off without a care in the world."

Joe moved closer to me and held my hand. He looked at me in the eye and kissed me tenderly on my lips giving me a tingling sensation on my body. "Tay I love you, I love you with all my heart. I love your face, your eyes, your lips, your cute nose, your smile , your heart full of kindness and caring. I love the way you love Benji, I even love how you loved my brother James. I could not replace James as Benji's dad but I could love him like my own. I love you so much. I will do everything to win your love."

I have tears in my eyes which he wiped gently with his fingers. "I love you too Joe. I have loved you when you came back to New York and showed how wonderful you are. You have changed and has shown love and kindness to Benji and me. I love you for who you are. I love your ocean blue eyes, floppy blonde hair, those pouty sexy lips, your kind heart, your generosity and your beautiful mind."

We shared a gentle sweet kiss and hugged tightly. Benji was surprised to see Joe but looked confused about the kiss and hug.

Joe asked Benji to sit with us on the couch. "Benji, your Momma and I love each other so much. I want to take care of you and your Momma. I love you like a son and I want to share my life with both of you. I would be the happiest uncle if you would agree to be my son."

"Yes Uncle Joe. I love you too and I will be happy if you will be with Momma and me".
"Thank you Benji" and they hugged each other tightly.

6 months later Joe and I got married in a simple ceremony attended by our families and close friends and colleagues . After the wedding Joe, Benji and I visited James' gravesite  and told him about Joe and me. I promised James that I will love Joe with all my heart and soul and be a good wife and mother to our baby daughter in my womb. I also promised him that I will never forget him and have a special place in my heart for him forever. I placed my wedding bouquet on his headstone  and threw a special kiss for him in heaven.

THANK YOU FOR READING       I HAVE PUBLISHED NEW STORIES TITLED,,,A LOVE STORY....YOU BELONG TO ME.....LOVE THY NEIGHBOR......PLEASE CHECK IT OUT... THANK YOU