{Angst} "Sure as hell not going to let you hurt him too" (Kid!Todos)

Dabi's POV

Ah, yes.. The screams of the damned.

Oh wait. That's just me.

___________________________

3rd POV

"Now, Touya. Like we practiced. Use your quirk and push until you reach it's full potential!"

The younger version of Dabi glanced down at the wooden boarded floor for a couple seconds. "But.. Dad- Won't it.. hurt..?"

"Oh don't be a baby, Touya..! If you don't become powerful enough, then what use are you to this world?" Endeavour grumbled, crossing his arms in impatience.

"...I guess so."

Reaching a hand out, the young boy started up his quirk. But to no avail, it was the same as usual. Average.

*CRASSSH* As Endeavor slammed a chair against the ground, The younger Dabi looked up at his father, observing the ever brewing rage in his eyes.

"USELESS!!! I TOLD YOU TO USE YOUR QUIRK AND SURPASS TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL- NOT SLACK OFF BECAUSE OF SOME IRRATIONAL FEAR. TOUYA. GET IN THE GAME."

The redheaded boy sighed, feeling the tension in the room, knowing that he had messed up.

"If you won't listen to my instruction... Then I'll m a k e y o u l i s t e n."

What.. Did he mean by that..? Was it bad..? All these thoughts circled the troubled boy's mind, thinking he would get a breath of relief as his father left the room. Unfortunately, life doesn't always give you the easy way out.

Even when you truly need it.

Audibly distressing sobbing was heard coming from the kitchen, then it got closer.. And closer..-

"Wh- Mom...? Dad..? What are you doing?" Touya asked, as his father dragged his mother into the room, holding onto her wrist tightly.

"Like I said, my dear boy.. If you won't do your training, I'll have to give you the motivation."

"DONT D-DO IT T-TOUYA! YOU'RE NOT R-READY FOR THAT KIND OF TOLL ON YOUR BODY YET-" his mother shouted between fearful sobs.

"SHUT UP REI!!-" Endeavor bellowed, smacking her hard across the face.

"MOM..!-" Endeavor noticed the audible concern his son had in his voice, and scoffed. "SHE'S FINE. NOW USE YOUR QUIRK OR ELSE!"

"D-don't do it-... T-Touya- D-dont- you'll hurt yourself-"

*SMACKK!!*

"oKAY OKAY- JUST STOP HURTING HER!" The young boy croaked, shakily raising his hand.

"Now."

Small blue flames began to spark against Touya's hand, it tingled, but didnt hurt yet.

"More."

He looked up confused, and upon seeing his mothers expression, he froze.

Endeavor lit flames from his fingertips, holding it close to Rei's neck.

"I said.. MORE!!"

In a slight panic, the boy focused hard and more blue flames came out from his hand, this time, burning him slightly.

"Ack-"

"MORE!!!" Endeavor bellowed yet again, holding the flames inches away from Rei's face, causing her to sob.